Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Britannica.com - Conservatism
- Encyclopedia presentation of the history and strains of conservative political thought, including 20th century developments.
Center for Constitutional Studies
- Promotes research, teaching, and publication on the history and theory of constitutionalism, with special emphasis on the Constitution of the United States of America.
Chronicles: A Magazine of American Culture
- Leading paleoconservative journal, published by the Rockford Institute.
- Outline of a lecture on the nature of political conservatism.
- A paleoconservative e-zine run by Purdue University graduate students.
Denis Constales: Integral Traditionalism
- A bibliography and link list for traditionalist and anti-modernist thinkers.
Encyclopædia Britannica: Bonald, Louis-Gabriel-Ambroise, Vicomte de
- Short biography of the French philosopher, a royal legitimist writer during the post-French Revolutionary reaction.
- Home page of a traditionalist conservative, with an extensive list of essays and reviews.
Liberty Haven - Conservatism
- Articles on issues in collectivism, Marxism, and economic liberalism.
National Humanities Institute
- Promotes research, publishing, and teaching in the humanities to the end of revitalizing human society.
- A site devoted to neoconservatism, with links to columns, publications, organizations, and philosopher biographies, as well as pictures of Glazer, Kristol, Podhoretz, and Horowitz.
On to Restoration
- An introduction to traditionalist conservative and restorationist or counterrevolutionary thought, with numerous articles and links.
What's Wrong with Conservatism
- Charles R. Kesler's Bradley Lecture to the American Enterprise Institute. Discusses the history of conservatism and liberalism in the United States, and argues that conservatives should, but do not, appeal to the principles of the American Revolution.
Who's Who - Conservatism
- Links to conservative figures from Who's Who in Central and Eastern Europe, 1933.
- A mailing list devoted to traditionalist thought, in particular the works of Italian philosopher Baron Julius Evola.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor