Philosophy of Science
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Chemistry and Philosophy
- Resources and texts available online, from the home page of J.E. Earley, Sr. of Georgetown University.
Coping with the Growth of Chemical Knowledge
- Challenges for Chemistry Documentation, Education, and Working Chemists. A preprint of: Educación Química, Vol 10, No. 2. An abstract by Joachim Schummer.
Doctor of Philosophy (Organic Chemistry)
- Mahidol University Rama VI Road, Bangkok 10400 Thailand. Site contains curriculum and registration information.
- Dr. Jagadeesh, Dept. of Chemistry, Govt. Engineering College at Trichur, Kerala, India, is a technocentric environmentalist interested in pollution from automobile exhausts, catalytic converters, speciation of heavy metals, and chemical modeling.
Eric Scerri, Ph. D.
- Dr. Eric Scerri, leading researcher on history and philosophy of the Periodic Table. Contains list of publications and research interests.
- Refereed international journal for the philosophy of chemistry.
International Society for the Philosophy of Chemistry
- Official site of the ISPC. Site includes resource and membership information.
Philosophy at UT - Chemistry Department
- University of Toledo site. Includes a description of the program.
Philosophy for High School Chemistry
- Text from a discussion by Dr. Frank Jenkins, of Ross Sheppard High School.
Philosophy of Chemistry Electronic Discussion Group
- Maintained by the University of South Carolina Philosophy of Chemistry department, this is an international electronic forum devoted to the discussion of philosophical issues that arise in chemistry.
Research projects: Philosophy of Chemistry
- From the home page of Joachim Schummer, who teaches the subject at the Institute of Philosophy, University of Karlsruhe, Germany. The text elaborates pecularities of chemistry in various philosophical aspects and in comparison to other sciences and technologies.
Smith College: Philosophy of Chemistry
- Issues in the philosophy of chemistry. Site includes curriculum information, history, and links to other sites on the subject.
The Chemical Core of Chemistry I: A Conceptual Approach
- Chemical properties, logical structure of chemical knowledge, pure substances, chemical classification, theory of structural formulas. An abstract by Joachim Schummer.
The Erlenmeyer Colloquies for the Philosophy of Chemistry
- A series of annually conferences on topics related with epistemological problems of chemistry and with philosophical problems that arise from the impact of pure and applied chemistry on everyday life.
The Philosophy of Computational Quantum Chemistry
- From Dr. Buyong Ma , Ph.D Dissertation of University of Georgia, March, 1995 on the subject of the philosophy of computational quantum chemistry.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor