Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
John Rawls Bibliography
- List of selected books and articles.
Justice, Justice Shalt Thou Pursue" by Thomas Nagel
- A short intellectual biography of Rawls.
Objections to Rawls
- A brief political critique of the Rawlsian theory of justice.
- The original position is a hypothetical situation in which rational calculators, acting as agents or trustees for the interests of concrete individuals, are pictured as choosing those principles of social relations under which their principals would do best. From the Stanford Encyclopedia, by Fred D'Agostino.
- An account of the evolution of 'justice as fairness' from "A Theory of Justice" through "Political Liberalism"
Portrait: John Rawls
- In 1971 a reclusive American academic revived liberal political philosophy with A Theory of Justice. Why did he write it? And why was it applauded and then ignored by the left? [Prospect Magazine]
Rawls: The Original Position
- An informative and detailed introduction to 'the original position' and the principles of justice derived from it.
Two Concepts of Rules
- Article by John Rawls.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor