Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
'Catching the Ball: constructing the reciprocity of embodiment'
- Phenomenology of Embodiment, PhD dissertation, Elizabeth McCardell, Murdoch University, Western Australia
A Model for the Knowledge Age
- The future of learning will be based on a model describing the "behavior" of information and knowledge. KAOS is a transdisciplinary model of the future.
A Transdisciplinary Approach to Science and Astrology
- This article explores the unconscious and symbolic bases of astrology.
Americans for Better Care of the Dying
- A non-profit charity dedicated to improving quality of care for the dying. Searchable website features legal updates, event postings, ABCD Exchange Newsletter, and extensive links.
- A journal of constructive and post-critical philosophy and interdisciplinary studies. Takes a special but not exclusive interest in the philosophy of Michael Polanyi.
Bioethism and Living Systems
- Bioethism and transdisciplinarity.
Integral Philosophy Foundation
- Dedicated to the Integral Knowledge of Traditional Advaita Vedant, Purna Vision of Aurobindo and the Integral Philosophy of Ken Wilber.
International Center for Transdisciplinary Research
- Paris-based organization which sponsors studies, research, and workshops in transdisciplinarity. Describes vision and provides bibliography, list of publications, and current projects.
International Network for Life Studies
- Philosophical thinking about life, death, and nature in modern civilization. Transdisciplinary networking of people, information, and writings on life studies.
Janus Head: Interdisciplinary Journal of Literature, Continental Philosophy , Phenomenological Psychology, and the Arts
- A literary journal that places the emphasis on critical theory.
John Granger Philosophy (Lost Cosmic Connection)
- Eclectic and original philosophy on numerous metaphysical and practical subjects. Integrating philosophy, psychology, art, and human history.
Learning Development Institute (LDI)
- LDI is a transdisciplinary networked learning community devoted to excellence in the development and study of learning. The collective responsibility for the ecology of the learning environment, and each individual's role in its participatory management, is among LDI's essential concerns.
Principia Cybernetica Web
- An international organization, PCP tries to tackle age-old philosophical questions with the help of the most recent cybernetic theories and technologies. Stated more precisely, the Project's aim is the computer-supported collaborative development of an evolutionary-systemic philosophy.
Research on Transdisciplinarity and Knowledge Representation
- Several articles on transdisciplinarity edited by the Union of International Associations.
SAGUF Network for Transdisciplinary Research
- Network of the Swiss Academic Society for Environmental Research and Ecology.
Santa Fe Institute
- Private, non-profit, multidisciplinary research and education center that pursues emerging science, largely on a theoretical level. Topics include artificial life forms and evolutionary complexity.
Swiss Transdisciplinarity Network
- Home of the Swiss Transdisciplinarity Network. Publications : Proceedings of the International Conference - "Transdisciplinarity: Joint Problem-Solving among Science, Technology and Society".
The Association for Integrative Studies - AIS
- An interdisciplinary professional organization founded in 1979 to promote the interchange of ideas among scholars and administrators in all of the arts and sciences on intellectual and organizational issues related to furthering integrative studies. Interdis E-mail List is a list designed to promote the free exchange of ideas and information about topics such as integration, synthesis, interdisciplinarity.
The Three Pillars of Transdisciplinarity
- Seb Henagulph's essay provides a lucid framing of the geometry of relational versus rational perception and inquiry. The key multivalent 'connector' between the domains of the relational and rational which the author utilizes in weaving this tapestry of understanding is Stéphane Lupasco's notion of 'the included middle'.
eGroups on Transdisciplinarity
- Electronic groups for the study of transdisciplinarity.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor