Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
"The Fountainhead" Fifty Years Later
- Excerpts from lectures given at the 1993 50th Anniversary Celebration of "The Fountainhead".
ART: American Renaissance for the Twenty-First Century
- Organization working towards a rebirth of beauty and life-affirming values in the fine arts.
About Ayn Rand's Life
- Biographical and historical information from ARI. Sections include a biography, timeline, and gallery.
- Arts journal advocating rational standards in scholarship and criticism, informed by Objectivism and promoting traditional values in contemporary arts.
- Members share their interests in Rand's stories. Also includes many reviews and analyses of her stories and films.
Ayn Rand - The Author
- A biographical sketch of Ayn Rand from the Objectivist magazine, Full Context.
Ayn Rand Bookstore
- Sells her books, interviews, lectures, tapes, videos, and more.
Ayn Rand Films
- Information and essays on Ayn Rand's film work.
Ayn Rand Stamp
- David Kelley marks the unveiling of the Ayn Rand stamp by the US Postal Service. (1999)
Ayn Rand's Fiction
- Description and analysis of Rand's fiction, including her short stories and plays.
Ayn Rand: A Sense of Life
- News, mechandise, and clips for the 1997 Academy Award Nominee.
Ayn Rand: The Russian Radical
- Dr. Sciabarra presents a scholarly analysis of Ayn Rand's life and ideas.
Biography of Ayn Rand
- Biography and short negative analysis from the Friesian School.
- Transcript of Rand's "friendly witness" testimony for the McCarthy era HUAC.
Jewish Virtual Library Biography
- Outlines Rand's life, pointing to its contradictions and ironies.
Journal of Ayn Rand Studies
- A nonpartisan journal devoted to the study of Ayn Rand and her ideas.
Music With An Ayn Rand Connection
- Music and vintage recordings with a connection to novelist/philosopher Ayn Rand
Scholarly attention given to Rand
- Chronicle of Higher Education on the recent attention given to Rand by academic scholars.
The Passion of Ayn Rand
- Reviews and information related to the film.
The World of Atlas Shrugged
- Information about a companion audiobook to Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor