Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Alaska Network on Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
- Overview and group philosophy, legal advocacy project, resources, and links.
California Alliance Against Domestic Violence
- Located in Sacramento. Programs and projects, news, legislation, employment opportunities, and resources.
California Confidential Address Program
- A unique mail forwarding program for victims of domestic violence.
Council on Family Wholeness
- A not for profit organization in Fairburn, GA that develops and provides wellness based products and training clearly designed to arrest abuse and prevent violence.
Domestic Violence Project of Santa Clara County, CA
- Articles, protocols, resources for victims and researchers of domestic and workplace violence. Over 1100 categorized links, 4000 books, and 110 journals.
Domestic Violence Resources (Montgomery, Berks and Chester Counties, PA)
- Provides help for abuse victims, assistance for abusers, contacts for witnesses and information for and about other organizations.
Domestic and Sexual Violence Coalition
- Based in Nashville, Tennessee. Services, statistics, quiz, events, legislation, and resources.
Indiana Resource and Training Institute on Violence Against Women
- Policies, library listings, statistics, resources, and links.
Kentucky Domestic Violence Association
- The Mission of the Kentucky Domestic Violence Association is to ensure that the right to live free of any form of domestic abuse is valued, protected and defended in the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
Minnesota Center Against Violence and Abuse
Minnesota Coalition for Battered Women
Nebraska Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault Coalition SEXUAL ASSAULT COALITION
New Mexico Coalition Against Domestic Violence (NMCADV)
New York State Coalition Against Sexual Assault NYSCASA
- A resource for professionals in the field of sexual assault, allies and supporters seeking information about sexual assault and related crimes as well as survivors and their families
Ohio Domestic Violence Network
- The Ohio Domestic Violence Network believes that all people have a right to a violence-free life. The Ohio Domestic Violence Network is a cohesive, inclusive network of individuals and organizations from across the state which advocates with and for battered persons, produces and shares information, educates about options, and advocates for social change.
Oklahoma Coalition Against Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
Philadelphia Women's Resources
- Philadelphia, PA area online help for victims of domestic violence. Links to hotlines, legal information and inspirational sites. Also links to free Philadelphia, PA domestic violence counseling.
SafeNetwork - Statewide Technical Assistance and Training for Domestic Violence Shelters throughout California
- Assisting domestic violence service providers to build, maintain, and enhance their services to battered women and their children in the State of California.
South Carolina Coalition Against Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
- SCCADVASA is a statewide, nonprofit organization created in 1981 to address the critical needs of victims/survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault.
Southside Center for Violence Prevention
- Domestic violence and sexual assault services for victims and their families and friends in central and southside Virginia.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor