Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Survivor Against Domestic Violence
- Personal story of domestic abuse and the writer's recovery.
A tale of domestic violence
- Read my story about Domestic Violence, perhaps this will help you get away from it
- Personal story of emotional, verbal, and sexual abuse.
Art and Atrocity; Victim as Artist
- This is a gallery of art by victims of physical and emotional abuse by intimate partners. The victims also tell their stories. The images are evocative and sometimes shocking.
- A Site for Survivors of Domestic Violence - includes message board for survivors.
Basic Instincts by Suite Sister
- The first thing you have to realize is that a survivor is a victim with an attitude.
Break Free from Domestic Abuse
- Personal Story by Laura.
Break Silence, Stop Violence
- A survivor's web site, including an analysis of "domestic brainwashing."
- domestic violence
Domestic Violence, Murder and My Kids
- A mother's story about the murder of her daughter and two grandsons that resulted from a domestically violent relationship.
Domestic violence, spousal abuse, and battered women
- A candid, inspirational book about the life of a victim of physical and mental domestic violence, along with a variety of information sources on this devastating problem.
- A site full of advice and help for victims of Domestic Violence, help lines, shelters, online help. And a chilling true story which you can download. Totally Discombobulated
Healing My Broken Spirit
- A survivors story, poetry, support, useful information and links to helpful sites.
Healing The Abuse
- This poem is written to my abuser detailing his crimes and how I chose to go on without him and get over his dark cloud...called LOVE.
Kathy's Koffee Cafe'
- focuses on Domestic Violence. Personal stories and links to other sites about Domestic Violence
Knights of Kindness Haven of Hope
- a self empowerment domestic violence support group.
Leaving domestic abuse, safely
- includes tips, information, and resources for women who wish to safely escape from abusive relationships.
Salon.com Life | Knocked senseless
- An essay in Salon online magazine by a domestic violence survivor.
Salon.com Life | Knocked senseless - The Response
- Letters written in response to the Salon magazine story by a battered woman. Some support, but much blame, and a good helping of disbelief. Typical of life.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor