Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Apna Ghar, a domestic violence shelter
- Apna Ghar is a domestic violence shelter serving primarily Asian women and children, and is the only Asian shelter of its kind in the Mid-Western United States.
Asian Task Force Against Domestic Violence, Inc. - Boston MA
- The mission of the Asian Task Force Against Domestic Violence is to eliminate family violence and to strengthen Asian families and communities. Founded in 1987, the Task Force represents a group of diverse Asian community leaders concerned about the incidence of domestic violence in Asian communities. Initially, the Task Force worked to educate Asian communities and battered women1s service providers and develop culturally appropriate resources for battered Asian women. In 1994, the Task Force expanded its services when it opened the first battered women1s shelter in New England specifically for Asian women.
Deaf Women's Advocacy Services
- DWAS group is founded by deaf women and setting up DV/SA programs for deaf people in Michigan. DWAS also offers educational workshops, support to deaf vicitms of domestic violence, and services in ASL (American Sign language).
Life Span: Providing Services to Women in Crisis
- Crisis line in Spanish and Polish.
- Refugee and Immigrant Coalition Against Domestic Violence in Atlanta, GA.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor