Submit a site
Sexual Abuse and Assault
Female Genital Mutilation
Women and Pornography
Women in Recovery
Work and Family
Religion and Women
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
About Women's Issues
- Issues-oriented site for women includes news briefs, information on U.S. legislation and politics, and links for researching issues affecting women.
- About-Face questions and satirizes negative and demeaning images of women in society.
Beijing Declaration of Indigenous Women
- Beijing Declaration of Indigenous Women - NGO Forum, UN Fourth World Conference on Women Huairou, Beijing, peoples Republic of China
- Dedicated to using media and workshops for greater understanding of women's issues. Details of videos available, and events listing.
Black-eye Susan Wife Abuse Video
- Touching self-help video about wife abuse
Don't Tell Me What Size I Must B
- An international group of women, dedicated to halting the discrimination against plus size women by the media and fashion industries. Over 900 members as of July 2001.
Ecofeminism on the Web
- Comprehensive site on ecofeminism. introduction, news, reviews, bibliography, extensive links and also the home of the ecofeminism web-ring!
FAIR - The Women's Desk
- The Women's Desk analyses sexism, racism and homophobia in the media and works with activists and media professionals to get a broad range of feminist perspectives included in the public debate.
Father's Rights Groups: Beware Their Real Agenda
- Father's Rights Groups: Beware Their Real Agenda
Floras Fatabulous Web Site
- A comprehensive listing of articles, and all things that pertain to bbws. Very user interactive. We want to hear from you !
Gender Issues in Africa
- Gender related information, events and reports drawn from various African countries.
General Federation of Women's Clubs
- World's largest and oldest women's volunteer organization. Working locally in more than 6,500 clubs in the United States and globally in more than 20 countries.
- WomensNet supports women's organizations locally, nationally and worldwide.
Institute for Women's Policy Research
- A non-profit organization dedicated to researching policy issues of critical importance for women. IWPR's policy areas include poverty and welfare, family and work, health care and domestic violence, and employment.
- One stop source for women to gather and learn about preparedness. Featured is the Forum, MrsSurvival.com's Survival Talk for Women.
No Safe Place | Phyllis Chesler
- "Our most vulnerable female patients are being assaulted and raped by the very people who are supposed to care for them." - Phyllis Chesler
Redbook: Body Image Message Boards
- Talk about body image and weight loss, stretch marks, the media, or add your own topics and get support and strategies from your fellow Redbook gal pals.
- A size acceptance site. A wake up call and a place for support against fat bigotry.
The Body Objective
- Celebrates the exquisite beauty of every woman and offers an alternative to harmful stereotypes.
US State Department - Policy - Women
- The Office of the Senior Coordinator for International Women's Issues
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor