Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
The Apparel of Women
- A textual analysis of women's apparel and the meanings behind ornamentation/adornment.
- Research essay on the history and spirituality of the Beguines, a twelfth-century religious movement.
The Witching Hours
- A starting-point for research into the European witch trials of the medieval through enlightenment periods.
Women Artists - The Medieval Period
- Women artists, self-portraits, and representations of womanhood from the Middle Ages to the Present.
Women Left Behind (Women in World History Curriculum)
- A look at the impact of the Crusades on women.
Women in Medieval Deccan
- Status of Women in 14th Century South India. Outlines specific traditions practiced in medieval regions.
Women in Medieval Guilds
- Essay by R. G. Ferrell, exploring some of the roles played by women in the structure and functioning of guilds.
Women in the Medieval Guilds
- Essay by Lady Magdelene Saunders (Edinburgh University Medieval Society).
Women of Arthuriana
- Reources on roles of women in Arthurian literature.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor