Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
60 RPM Retired People on the Move
- Fast paced senior series airing twice a week. Now get deals, discounts and information just for retired people on the move on-line. Hosted by Beverly Jones.
- For baby boomers and seniors providing tips on family, money, health, leisure, travel.
Aging Parent Assessments
- An assessment tool to help determine care and housing needs of seniors.
Aging or Ageless?
- A commentary by Susan Kramer on how aging can open us to awareness of our ageless qualities.
AntiAging Research Laboratories
- Timely information on new therapies, systems and products.
- Advice service for seniors.
Golden Fifty Directory
- An informative resource for all individuals age 50 plus.
- Information on topics of interest to seniors, everything from geriatric medicine to lottery numbers.
- Information on government program, legal and healthcare-related issues.
Living Over Aging
- Promotes age awareness and offers information, resources and products and services for lifelong success.
Oldfolk Care Services
- A family run business who specialise in care, advice and contact services for elderly people and their relatives.
- Provides senior citizens anywhere in the world with travel, health, financial and living skills information.
- The fastest, easiest, most economical way to list yourself or find one by zip or postal code.
Senior Sleuth Program
- Site posts warnings of current scams and information for seniors.
- Listing of where seniors can find businesses which offer age-related discounts.
Sharing the Nest
- Focuses on issues regarding elderly parents living with their adult children.
The Senior Center
- Senior citizens can get free stuff, bargain airline fares, other bargains, news and a chat room. Ideas for people over fifty to improve health, finances, home, cooking, garden, and sex life.
The Senior Organizer
- Features a workbook and planner designed to help seniors to organize their personal documents, track daily activities and health care, and record family history and traditions.
- Advice on looking for a retirement community, assisted living, or skilled nursing facility; information about estate planning and tax strategies; special products designed specifically for older people.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor