Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Offering senior savvy tips, cookery, financial and social advice and information.
ASW's Worldwide Seniors
- Customized content, expert advice, "no-nonsense" feature articles, in addition to local news and information.
- Information and shopping community, where adults over 50 submit original articles and meet others.
Active Seniors Online
- Virtual community for seniors to share life experiences with their peers.
Baby Boomer Bistro
- Chat site developed specifically for the over-50's.
Blacksburg Electronic Village Seniors
- Information for seniors on various topics
- News, information, and motivation for individuals age fifty plus. Turning senior years to Classic years.
- Discussion group for the Internet community of retired people, building happiness and financial security for themselves.
- An e-mail group for seniors around the world. General discussion and biography pages.
Grandma Betty's Chatters
- With chat schedule and 'Meet the Chatters' section.
- A guide to finding friends, romance, chat, ways to earn extra money online, games, sweepstakes, information about health, herbal remedies, and travel.
- An interactive forum for fifty-plus, covering health, humour, chat and serious issues.
- Lifestyle and lifetime information from planning a wedding anniversary to taking up new hobbies.
- Senior friends and neighbours using internet technology to serve seniors and the elderly.
New Choices Online
- Interactive online community for those over 50; chats, forums, and up-to-the-minute news features with relevance to today's internet savvy mature adults.
OnLine Single Seniors Outreach
- Respectable single people who are fifty-five or over can meet others from near or far and join together in on-line and off-line friendships.
- Chat, insurance, investment, friends and forum for over 50s age group.
- Chat and message forum. Also includes articles by members.
- A worldwide meeting place for those of us overfifty. Features a chat room, discussion board and a chance to publish your story for free in our library.
Rhode Island Forum on Aging
- Information about aging and advocacy, links to useful sites.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor