Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Raising funds to support the 3 children left behind by John McCardell, a victim of gun violence.
- Raising funds to help defray the costs of a kidney-pancreas transplant.
- Daniel was born with severe heart and back problems, which are duly presented on this site. A support group exists to help with fundraising.
- A 3 year old Russian girl needs help to fund a metachromic leukodystrophy treatment.
- Down's Syndrome child from South Africa, Hannes shares his life through photographs, history, family album. Raising funds by means of selling goods and services.
- A 15 year old girl in Naperville, IL is battling neuroblastoma cancer. Her mother is a single working Mom and needs support and help.
- Family man in Romania who will shortly be homeless is seeking financial or material assistance.
Shaikat , Rahman Amit
- A twelve-year-old boy in Bangaladesh needs a respiratory pacemaker to stay alive.
- Female high school student in Arizona looking for donations to help with expenses of a world trip.
- This site was developed for Michelle to help raise funds for her transplant. Learn about Michelle and her sister, Tari Toppe, the donor.
The Adams Handicap Fund
- Aiming to help a young man acquire a wheelchair, suitable home and transportation. Newspaper page, history of the organisation and details of how you can help.
The Bottril Family
- Seeking donations to help pay for the wife's treatment for Primary Pulmonary Hypertension. Contains educational information about the disease, as well as details of how you can help.
- Young woman suffering from pseudomonias, a flesh eating disease, seeks financial help for facial cosmetic surgery.
To Become Whole
- A young girl looking for help in affording a breast implant operation. Interesting reasons are provided.
- A fund set up by friends and family of a 12 year old Newport boy who has a rare recurring brain tumour.
Young Woman With Diabetes Wanting to Publish a Book
- A personal plea for financial help from a woman suffering complications of a 29 year history with severe diabetes. She hopes to publish a book.
Young, William aka Tall
- Help a person with a rare disease called wegeners granulomatosis.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor