Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
An Open Letter to Any Who Would Wish to Become a Vampire
- If you wish you could be a vampire, please read this first.
- Articles on various aspects of vampirism as well as links to other writings on the web.
BloodLinks: Your Safe Haven
- Vampires and donors playground community and chat site. Voice chat, forum for blood drinkers and donors. Also offers many other non-related vampire services.
- Discusses the precautions that should be taken as well as the different methods of bloodletting.
Bloodplay Awareness Campaign
- Collection of sites promoting safety of blood-play and blood-drinking.
- A webring for vampiric sites. For those of vampiric nature, or interest in the vampire lifestyle.
Demangel's Dark Domain
- Dedicated to providing support and information regarding psi vampires. Also dark art and poetry.
Drink Deeply & Dream: The Reality of the Modern-Day Vampire
- Attempts to explain the realities of vampires, the truths and facts while dismissing the myths and legends. Includes largest real vampire-dedicated ezboard forum for personal interactions as well as real time chat.
Earth Operations Central: Vampyres
- A page of researched information on various theories about vampires.
European Night - Gwennifer's Guide to Vampiric Living
- Dedicated to vampires and their lives with a particular focus on vampires in Europe.
Everyman's Vampiric Community
- Dedicated to providing a safe haven for real vampires. Numerous articles, a lexicon and personals are included.
Haemavore: Vampire Reality
- Vampires are divided into three groups on this site: blood-drinkers, life-drainers and true vampires. Genetics of vampirism is also discussed.
Insularium: Journal of a Vampire
- Journal writings from 1998 of Xeret, a vampire who has recently come to terms with what they are.
Lair of the Dark Gods
- For real vampires and those interested. Includes a variety of art, email, postcards, and a community forum.
Letum: Serving the Vampire Community with Information
- Contains many links as well as a large number of articles from various views about what a vampire is and how the vampiric community affects people who are in it.
- Information and articles discussing things from the nature of vampires to the development of the vampiric community. Classifieds and links are also included.
- A vampire and donor community. Information on blood and psy-vampires.
- One woman's personal journey into her vampiric nature. Includes writings, resources, and research.
Pathway to Darkness
- Articles including facts, fiction, film and games. Community resources, archives, book store and movie store. Has a forum section on real vampires as well.
- Dedicated to information on psi-vampires. Includes various articles and a chat area.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor