Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ACFC - American Coalition for Fathers and Children
- Help with your divorce problems, and register your voice in Washington.
Against Feminist Sexism: A Balanced View of Male and Female Power
- A critique of feminist views on men and women's power. Analysis of dominant ideologies of sexual power. Satire and analysis of feminist viewpoints and new perspectives on a variety of sexual political subjects.
Are Single Sex Schools Effective?
- USA Weekend article: Education at the Millennium.
- Exposing sexist stereotypes, questionable business and political practices, and promoting fairness with criticism and commentary.
Equality For Men
- Online version of Erin Pizzey's book, Prone to Violence. Information, articles and resources on male equality.
Equality of Men and Women
- By the National Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá'ís of the United States. Equality of men and women in the eyes of God.
Men Against Pornography
- A group of profeminist men in New York City who want to help create sexual justice and who believe that porn stands in the way of it.
Men on the Verge
- First of three page articles by Kate Zernike, Boston Globe journalist. Attempts to show men's view of fairness in U.S. legal and social systems. Links to her other articles.
- A network for pro-feminist, gay affirmative, anti-racist, male positive men.
MenWeb: Gender Justice for Men
- Articles on domestic violence against men, gender polarization of social issues, and other aspects of gender justice for men.
Our Sons, Our Schools
- By Dr. Warren Farrell. In the last third of the 20th century, feminism freed women and girls from the straight-jacket of stereotyped sex roles. No one did the same for men or boys.
Real Men Newsletter
- Real Men is an anti-sexist men's organization dedicated to eliminating sexism, misogyny, and male violence in our culture.
Save Our Sons, SOS
- By Dale Lee Harris. NCFM sponsors career day for boys. Transitions: Journal of Men's Perspectives. January/February 1998.
Sexist Language in English, German, and Chinese
- An essay arguing that some feminists only want the desirable nouns to be gender neutral.
Stiffed: Betrayal of American Men
- Susan Faludi (author) says, "Being a feminist opens your eyes to the ways men, like women, are imporisoned in cultural stereotypes. Barnes and Noble Site
Susan Faludi: Backlash
- The Columbia Journalism Review of book about backlash regarding feminism. Circa 1992.
Susan Faludi: the Mother Jones Interview
- The Pulitzer Prize-winner who identified the backlash against feminism turns her attention to Men's Issues.
The Men's Activism News Network
- News and information on men's rights issues.
The Myth That Schools Shortchange Girls
- Girls have higher (1) grades, (2) verbal test scores, (3) class rank and (4) more honors and (5) college attendance and success which challenges the myth of being shortchanged.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor