Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Gathering of Men
- Community of men around Puget Sound, Washington; offers general, calendar, and contact information.
Conference on Men's Health and Well-Being
- Annual conference dedicated to supporting education and improving men's health.
Connecticut Men's Gathering
- Provides an environment for men to explore views of masculinity and of themselves; includes information on the annual COMEGA weekend.
Dark-fish Men's Council
- Group for men in San Clemente, California; includes a calendar of events, links and poetry.
East Bay Men's Network
- Groups of men in the Oakland and Berkeley, California areas. Includes a explanation of men's support groups and advice for creating new groups.
Groups for Men
- Information about MensWork groups for men, sponsored by a psychologist in Wakefield, Massachusetts.
Healing the Father Wound
- Offers workshops to explore the wounds adults hold around their fathers; includes endorsements, a mailing list and registration information. Based in Middletown, California.
Lutheran Men in Mission
- Information on the men's ministry of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, including the national Lutheran Men's Gathering in San Antonio.
Maine Coast Men
- Meets twice a year in Tanglewood Forest in Lincolnville, Maine. Next is weekend of May 4-6, 2001.
- Provides information about three organizations: the Maine Coast Men, Western Mountains Maine Men, and Mainely Men.
- The Circle of Respect allows men to give and receive honor, respect and hospitality; provides an overview and contact information.
- Internet-based men's peer support group; provides a forum for advocacy, healing, and peer coaching.
Men's Process Group
- General information on a group for men in Seattle, Washington.
- National and international calendar of men's events.
MenWeb Men's Councils
- Nationwide list of men's councils and gatherings, including organizations that are not yet on the Web.
Mentone Men's Gathering
- John Lee discusses the Mentone Men's Gathering, men's feelings and relationships. Commercial enterprise.
Million Man March
- Index of stories and links related to the Million Man March of 1995.
Minnesota Men's Conference
- Annual conference started by Robert Bly in 1984. Gatherings include the telling of old stories, the gifts of poetry, making music together and opening hearts to grief.
Montgomery Men's Center
- Archives, announcements, and Web links from this Alabama non-profit educational and advocacy group for men.
New Orleans Men's Center
- Provides information, poetry, newsletter archives and a calendar of events for men who live near coastal Louisiana.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor