Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Croce Rossa Comitato Ascoli
- Il Movimento Internazionale della Croce Rossa e della Mezzaluna Rossa costituisce la più grande organizzazione umanitaria del mondo.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
2001 - International Year of Volunteers
- The primary source for information on the International Year of the Volunteer. Visitors are also encouraged to offers their own ideas and suggestions.
- An extensive guide to all aspects of volunteering from the 4Anything Network.
Advice for Volunteers
- Deciding to volunteer, finding the right opportunity and having a positive experience are covered in this comprehensive site.
Community Services Council - Newfoundland and Labrador
- A social development, research, planning and service organization, dedicated to citizen engagement and the promotion of volunteerism.
Dept. of State, International Information Programs
- Volunteerism in the United States.
- Open to all those willing to contribute virtually through the Internet in philanthropic, humanitarian and social issues by means of links, exchange of thoughts and related information that can serve to encourage and help others.
Ecuador Help Yellowpages
- A directory with commerce, business and tourism information.
Extend Your Hand
- Devoted to helping volunteers to strive to make the world a better place through their volunteering.
- Ideas for families who want to volunteer together in their community. Step-by-step kid-friendly projects, activities for children, hints for parents about teaching compassion, expert interviews, profiles of caring families.
- A community based web site designed to help people help others.
Grass Roots Los Angeles
- Progressive and direct-action activism in LA, including a regional directory of progressive groups.
Hearts and Minds Network
- Portal to over 300 volunteering, self-help and inspiration resources, USA & worldwide. Addresses poverty, the environment, democracy, human rights, addictions and other important issues.
- The Swedish branch of Service Civil International (SCI).
- Directory of nonprofit and volunteering resources on the Web, with information provided by 16,000 organizations in 130 countries. An online library of Resources for Nonprofit Managers, with information about computing and the Internet, fund raising and volunteering, accounting and management, legal issues and nonprofit support organizations.
- Helping people get involved in their community - info about volunteering and database of opportunities.
Institute for Volunteering Research
- The Institute aims to develop knowledge and understanding of volunteering. The site contains summaries of recent research and information on the journal, Voluntary Action.
International Volunteers for Peace
- IVP is the Australian contact for Service Civil International (SCI), a world wide organisation promoting peace and justice through voluntary work.
Kids Care Clubs
- Kids working together to help others in their communities and world. Youth community service projects for kids, schools, churches, synagogues and community centers.
Kiwanis Club of Oroville
- Includes a needy children project, scholarships, hooked on fishing and a sheltered workshop.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor