Submit a site
Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Association of Alternative Healers (AAAH)
- Nationwide professional organization for uniting the alternative healing community and advocates of natural healing. Based in Sedona, Arizona.
American Herbalists Guild
- Non-profit educational organization representing herbalists. Provides peer-review in U.S. for professional herbalists specializing in the medicinal use of plants. Based in Canton, Georgia.
Artemisia: Anthroposophically Extended Medicine (AEM)
- Promotes a holistic approach to medicine beginning with fundamental medical and therapeutic training, then adding spiritual scientific studies outlined by Rudolf Steiner. Members are medical professionals striving for greater insight and therapeutic skill in the light of anthroposophy.
Association for Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback
- National organization representing those with an interest in biofeedback.
Association for Integrative Health Care Practitioners and American Integrative Medical Association
- Non-profit association for complementary and alternative (CAM) health care practitioners and herbalists. Office in Norfolk, Virginia.
Association for Integrative Medicine (AIM)
- Promotes the notion that the combined knowledge of old and new healing modalities is superior to a single-model approach to health and wellness. Based in Mont Clare, Pennsylvania.
Australian Natural Therapists Association (ANTA)
- Association of professional natural and traditional therapists working in the area of health care and preventative medicine. Search member practitioners list.
Foundation for the Advancement of Innovative Medicine (FAIM)
- Aims to increase public awareness of the safe and effective treatment options. Sponsors health-related lectures. Based in Albany, New York.
Health Action Network Society
- Non-profit consumer organization investigates all methods, types and systems of preventative health care and natural therapeutics (including natural remedies in alternative medicine and health care). Based in Burnaby, BC, Canada.
International Association of Reiki Professionals (IARP)
- Supports Reiki practitioners. Based in Winchester, Massachusetts.
International Union for the Natural Health, Complementary and Alternative Medicine Professions (IUNHCAMP)
- Organization dedicated to improving the working conditions and the health of American workers. Based in West Hills, California.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor