Submit a site
Research on Nonprofits
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Volgistics-Software to Track and Coordinate Volunteers
- Online system for volunteer program leaders. Provides tools to recruit, track, email, and coordinate volunteers. Web hosted application allows coordinators and volunteers to connect anywhere.
Caribbean Film & Video - cariBBeing
- cariBBeing screens Caribbean film from prolific Caribbean directors - videos, documentaries, cartoons from existing & upcoming cinema which is displayed throughout the Caribbean & it's diaspora.
Drug Rehab & Treatment for Addiction
- Narconon is a non-profit drug rehab program dedicated to eliminating drug abuse and drug addiction through drug prevention, education and rehabilitation.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Through interviews and articles 4npo.org examines the impact innovative individuals and ideas have on non-profit organizations.
Arts Wire - Spider School
- Provides information and training for the arts community on how to integrate technology into their work.
- An international organization with a mission to support collaboration among international development partners. Help development donors and others to use the Internet more effectively for collaborative work.
Center for the Public Domain
- Center for the Public Domain is a non-profit foundation that supports the growth of a healthy and robust public domain by establishing programs, grants, and partnerships in the areas of academic research, medicine, law, education, media, technology, and the arts.
- Provides a range of lively e-mail forums discussing issues relevant to non-profits; a non-profit career search service; and reviews of nonprofit books, periodicals and software.
- Resources for the international non-profit community and its contributors. Funded by the UK Charities Aid Foundation.
- Fundraising techniques for charities, borrowing from the jargon and ideas of management and marketing.
Echoing Green Resource Center
- A wealth of practical advice and real examples on organizational and personal development, finance and accounting, technology, public relations, and more.
Finding and Developing Online Resources and Support
- A short guide to using the Internet for advancing the aims of nonprofits (with particular focus on health nonprofits).
- HandsNet is an online community of (mostly liberal/progressive) nonprofit organizations concerned with low-income issues. The site includes articles and alerts from participating organizations, many of which relate to welfare and workfare.
- Directory of nonprofit and volunteering resources on the Web, with information provided by 16,000 organizations in 130 countries. An online library of Resources for Nonprofit Managers, with information about computing and the Internet, fund raising and volunteering, accounting and management, legal issues and nonprofit support organizations.
Institute for Global Communications
- Provides alternative sources of information as well as online access and comprehensive Internet services for progressive individuals and organizations.
Internet Nonprofit Center
- Bulletins, links and nonprofit news. Includes Nonprofit Locator and Nonprofit FAQ. Connected to Gilbert Centre/Nonprofit Online News.
Internet and Related Online Resources for Not-for-Profits
- Old, but may be still useful.
Jewish Organizing Initiative
- Provides Jewish young adults one-year paid fellowships in community organizing. Fellows are trained in organizing skills and educated in Judaism's religious, ethical, and historical tradition of working with groups for social and economic justice.
- A community of individuals and organizations concerned with increasing communication and information sharing within the nonprofit public service sector.
National Center for Nonprofit Boards (NCNB)
- Seeks to improve the effectiveness of nonprofits by strengthening their boards of directors.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor