Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Early 20th century naval technology - guns, projectiles, ballistics, armour
Napalm at the Fallbrook Naval Weapons Station
- Overview of the history and chemical ingredients. Concentrates on the potential environmental problems of stored napalm.
- Site includes definition, history and ordering information.
- Extensive glossary of nonlethal weapons terms.
Phabulous Phantom II
- Phanton II jet description and links.
- Details the effects of an accidental release of Anthrax virus in Swerdlovsk, Russia.
- Russian weapons and military technologies after WWII
Secrets of War
- Transcript discussing the construction of supercannons by the German Army in WWII.
Sniper Tools of the Trade
- Sniper rifles, ammunition, and related gear.
Sniping: The Secrets of the Trade
- Includes information on weapons used by snipers (rifles), directed by snipers (artillery, etc.), and encountered by snipers (landmines, etc.).
The Atomic Bomb
- Describes the process of fission as it relates to the bomb, covers the effects on people and buildings, has a timeline of events in the development of the bomb, and photos of Hiroshima and Nagasaki as well as other bomb effects.
- Detailed accounts of biological weapons programs in the former Soviet Union, told by a former Russian scientist.
The Chock Full O' Missiles Page
- Information and photographs of many missiles in the US inventory.
The Library of the World's Weapons
- Descriptions of military weapons from around the world including helicopters, planes, and ships.
The Neutron Bomb
- Overview of the history and current status of neutron bombs.
Weapons of Mass Destruction in the Middle East
- Overview of the known and potential arsenals of various Middle East nations.
William's Warplanes and Armoured Vehicles
- A collection of pictures.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor