Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Bayou Gulf States - PVA
- Serves PVA members in Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama. Programs include Advocacy and Barrier Free Design, Wheelchair Sports and Recreation, Medical Research, Public Education, Veterans Services.
California Paralyzed Veterans Association (CPVA)
- Serves PVA members in California
Central Florida Paralyzed Veterans of America
- Membership, barrier free housing, sports, government relations, and contact.
- Eastern Paralyzed Veterans Association
Keystone PVA - Pennsylvania
- Keystone PVA will do it's best to uphold the commitment to improving the quality of life and protecting the rights of SCI or neurologically impaired patients.
New England Chapter, Paralyzed Veterans of America
- The New England Chapter of Paralyzed Veterans of America is here to ensure people with disabilities have full and complete access to the community in which they reside.
Oregon Paralyzed Veterans of America
- Specialize in advocating for paralyzed veterans and the disabled communities rights. Associate member and Volunteer program available.
Paralyzed Veterans Association of Florida
- PVAF's mission is to improve the lives of veterans with a spinal cord injury or dysfunction (SCI/D) and other persons with disabilities to achieve maximum health, productivity and self esteem in their daily lives.
Paralyzed Veterans of America, Nevada Chapter
- The Nevada Paralyzed Veterans of America, Inc. is dedicated to improving and ensuring the quality of life for American veterans who have suffered spinal cord injury or disease resulting in paralysis.
Paralyzed Veterans of America
- Serving veterans of the armed forces who have experienced spinal cord dysfunction.
Paralyzed Veterans of America, Michigan Chapter
- Newsletter, programs, contact information, board members, and calendar of events.
Paralyzed Veterans of America, Mid-America Chapter
- Presidents message, calendar of events, sub-chapters, and message board.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor