Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
336th Fighter Interceptor Squadron Online Scrapbook
- US Air Force base K-14, Kimpo, South Korea, 1954. A collection of photos and journal entries by F-86 fighter pilot William Starr, who did a tour with the "Fabulous Rocketeers" at K-14 in 1954.
417th Bombardment Group (L) My Dad
- A tribute to my dad and the men who served in the United States Army Air Force in the 417th Bombardment Group (L)
7th Annual Tampa Bay Moving Wall
- A dedication to the Moving Wall and those that serve.
A Memorial for United States Veterans
- Those who are serving, served, died for their country, and for the families that didn't receive a letter from the government upon the death of their service member like my great uncle, Samuel Bufford LeMay.
A Tribute To Veterans of the Millennium
- From WW1 to the Gulf War. Music and links.
- A place honoring some True American Heroes from the Vietnam War.
American Heroes Remembered
- A tribute to the Veterans of America.
American Veterans - Call of Duty
- Honoring American Heroes, both famous and obscure, whose values, deeds, and sacrifice define the character of our nation and the heritage of its people. Dues solicitation.
Battleship North Carolina
- North Carolina's WWII memorial. Museum is opened daily. Site includes information on the museum, memorial, activities, and a calendar of events.
Cyr's Military Site
- A dedication to all Service Members and their families. Poems, photos and links.
Dale and Mary's Dedication to the American Veteran
- Dedicated to America's POW/MIAs and Veterans featuring America's Prisoners of War-Missing in Action, Veterans, and USMC HMM-262/Vietnam Flying Tigers
Empty Chairs Memorial
- Dedicated to the memory of all of our brothers and sisters, from all nations, who paid the ultimate sacrifice in the war in SouthEast Asia.
Freedoms Sacred Call A Tribute to our Veterans
- Freedoms Sacred Call is a poem written by Orlan Hall to help us remember, understand, value and grow in our appreciation of and gratitude for our freedom and its price. Beautifully graphics, this poem is for sale and to be sent with an introduction.
George C. Scott--Sgt USMC/'Damn Great Actor!
- George C. "Patton" Scott was a US Marine during the closing days of WWII. This is an account of a fellow Marine who knew Scott well.
Gwinnett's Fallen Heroes Memorial Committee Inc., Honoring Veterans and Public Safety.
- Many heroes walk among us today--Veterans, Law Enforcement Officers, Firefighters, and Emergency Medical Personnel. Some made the supreme sacrifice while fighting for our freedom; While protecting and serving.
HQ 440th Signal Battalion 1964-1967
- Serves as a reunion place for veterans that served in HQ Company 440th Signal Battalion, Kaiserslautern, Germany.
Huntleys In The Military
- Since 1675, Huntleys have been donning uniforms, taking up arms, and fighting to defend this great land and its inhabitants, This site is dedicated to preserving the memory of their actions.
Immortality & Remembrance, Fundraising: the granite Wall for the Ages
- Immortality, remembrance forever; the Walls for the Ages (R), built of granite, designed to last for millennia, are on land owned for decades, debt-free and dedicated to park and memorial use.
- Post the name of your POW/MIA as a tribute.
In Memory of the USS COLE crew
- Tribute to the crew of the USS COLE
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor