Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
All Submarines on Public Display, Submarine Memorials
- All submarines available on public display around the world. Submarine memorials and museums from all countries.
Attack Submarine Personnel Rosters at Hullnumber.com
- Personnel rosters for every US Attack Submarine in commision since 1940
Boomer Sailors Network
- A site for US Navy Submarine Sailors to chat with other submarine sailors, find old shipmates and to read about submarines.
Comprehensive and accurate history of submarines from 1580
- Political, social and military history of submarine warfare, from 1580 through wars of the 18th, 19th and 20th centuries to the present day.
- Review the history of the Royal Netherlands Navy submarine service. Read attack logs, ship specs, mission assignments, construction details and more . . .
- Site dedicated to the crew of Submarine HMS SPARTAN.
Hitler's Lost U-Boat
- Companion site to NOVA TV documentary. How was the wreck of a WWII Geman submarine, found in U.S. waters, identified? Includes animated "tour" of the U-Boat, interviews, submarine history timelime.
How Stuff Works: Submarines
- Six-segment narrative describes how submarines actually work, including life support, power, navigation and rescue. Includes animation and a large list of related links.
Kursk Submarine Memorial pages
- Memorial Site for the Crew of the Russian Atomic Submarine Kursk, which lies at the bottom of the Barents Sea.
Missle Submarine Personnel Rosters at Hullnumber.com
- Personnel rosters for every US Ballistic Missle Submarine
USS BLUEBACK SS-581
- The Naval cadet program of the American cadet Alliance aboard the submarine USS Blueback. This is a youth leadership program for young men and women ages 12 to 17.
USS Scorpion SSN 589
- USS Scorpion SSN-589 sank May 22,1968 under mysterious circumstances. The submarine is located 400 miles southwest of the Azores in 10,000 feet of water.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor