Submit a site
Marine Corps Wives
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
549th Military Police Company Family Readiness Group
- A resource for soldiers and family members of the 549th MP CO FRG. Online newsletter, unit activities, local community resources, including A Military Family's Guide to the World Wide Web.
AMMAF: American Military Members and Families
- This is a web page for all of those who severed in the United States military and their families. All branches welcome. Find support groups on this page.
Air Force Wives Club
- Open to talk about anything!
Canadian Military Family Mailing List
- This site is open to all friends and family of members of the Canadian military. It is a source of support and a place to meet others like yourself.
Canadian Military Spouse Support Page
- For spouses of the Canadian Military.
Canadian Military Wives
- This site has something for everyone including husbands and children. But it is mainly for the wives and girlfriends of the Canadian Military.
DeKalb County Unit-Marine Corps League Auxiliary
- Information on the auxiliary, with contact details.
Fort Hood Officer's Wives Club
- A non-profit organization, raising money each year through various well-attended fundraisers. These funds are then re-distributed within military and civilian communities. Monthly luncheons, with numerous vendors and a program. Trying to make the life of an Army spouse a bit easier.
LOTS - Love Out To Sea
- LOTS is a private community for Navy wives/girlfriends. Nonmembers are welcome to browse and encouraged to join! Includes a Member Gallery and Resources page of common "Navy life" questions.
LadyJenn's Military Spouse Support Page
- Military spouse support, includes poems, and stories.
Married to the military
- Being married to the military can be challenging and rewarding. Learn about one spouse's good and bad experiences.
Military Spouse Headquarters
- Offering support and information to Military Spouses whether past, present or future.
Military Spouses' Career Network
- A forum for exchanging accurate information of interest to career-minded spouses, facilitating mentoring relationships, and helping spouses develop the skills, strategies, and contacts for pursuing educational, employment, and career goals.
- A place to talk about the daily stresses of life,and to share stories.
Military wife survival tips
- How to survive being a military wife: tips for survival, experiences, and frequent moves and problems.
National Guard Families
- This is for National Guard families to get together and meet new people or to find old friends.
New Jersey Military Spouses
- This site is for Military Spouses stationed in NJ or for those who are on there way here. A lot of helpful links!
- Homepage of a submarine wife.
- Information about military installations around the world.
Sgt. Mom's Place
- The internet site for military families and friends. Military life explained by a military wife. All branches welcome.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor