US Civil War
Submit a site
Civil War Battles
Civil War Prisons
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
14th Virginia Calvary Regiment Co. G
- A group of men who believed in the Southern Confederacy, volunteered with their best horses, a ragtag array of accouterments, antiquated flintlock pistols and muskets, or any weapon that could fire. These men became the 14th Virginia Cavalry, affectionately called the "Border Rangers."
17th Virginia Cavalry company F
- 17th Virginia Cavalry was a Confederate cavalry unit raised in the Parkersburg (occupied) Virginia (WV) in 1863 to fight off the Yankee invasion.
18th Virginia Cavalry
- Biographies of veterans, photos and detailed battle stories. Historic information about the role this unit played in the Confederate States short history.
18th Virginia Cavalry Regiment, Company F
- Memoirs of Isaac Norval Baker. The narrative covers the period June 1863-April 1865; topics include camp life, wartime hardships, battles (Gettysburg, Bristoe Campaign, third Battle of Winchester, Fisher's Hill) and the effects of war in Shenandoah Valley.
35th Battalion Virginia Cavalry
- Confederate Cavalry Organization re-activated in 1961. Family-oriented organization that participates in lectures, research, living histories, and reenactments.
Ninth Virginia Cavalry
- Most of the men who fought under the colors of the 9th were either farmers or were too young to be established in an occupation. Includes historical data and individual company rosters.
U. S. Civil War
- U.S. Civil War documents, pictures, letters, and other information.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor