Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
12th Light Dragoons
- British Napoleonic Light Cavalry Living History and Re-Enactment
- There was essentially no difference between the British Dragoon Guards and Dragoons. The designation "Dragoon Guards" did not reflect any difference in role between the two cavalry arms
- Dragoons were originally intended to be used as mounted infantry. In the early 18th century, cavalry was divided into 2 categories - regts of horse and regts of dragoons.
- Dragoons were originally formed to fulfill the reconnaisance and skirmishing role. When it was found that they could no longer perform these functions effectively, the formation of light dragoon troops attached to the heavy cavalry regiments were authorised in the mid-18th century
US Dragoons - David Michel
- Dedicated to my interest in American Horse Soldiers: Dragoons and Cavalry alike. Honoring the men and horses who served us so well.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor