Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Great Living Now
- Free motivational and inspirational personal development articles on happiness, relationships, passion and personal fulfillment. Love your life, and live great!
A Home Free From Her And Me
- How to win a Pacific Northwest home. Contestants enter stylized limericks and may refer others, or sponsor US armed services members and survivors. Most unique feature? The $0 to $150 fee schedule!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Family Living in Voluntary Simplicity
- A homeschooling family in which living simply, organic farming, music, yoga and ecology are aspects of their lifestyle.
A Positive Light - Do You Believe in Spring?
- Spring brings renewal to all living things. How can you tap into its power to change your life?
A Real Hermit
- A story about a hermit that lives in the woods of Ohio.
Alternatives for Simple Living
- Organization that equips people of faith to challenge consumerism, live justly and celebrate responsibly.
Being a Ghost - Doing Very Little - Helps the Environment
- So concerned about over-consumption, David has become a ghost (recognised, but having little effect), living on under US$900 per year while buying everything and sharing housing. It's a real-life economics experiment.
Better Times Webzine
- Access to sustainable, simple, and frugal living. Original content and links.
- Renovating and living a simple, back to nature life on an old Tennessee homestead.
Cyber Simplify your Life
- Providing practical hints on how to create your own meaning for information to prevent overload, communication crisis and technostress. Includes coaching tips and stress-reduction exercises.
Doing No Harm/Taking Care of Number One Revisited
- Addresses self-centered attitudes as being ultimately self-defeating, arguing that a synergistic compassionate involvement with self and others in harmony with the environment serves as the wisest and most sustainable model for right-livelihood.
False Success by James Dillehay
- When we primarily strive for more and more money or possessions, we will never get enough to satisfy, because these desires for "more" arise from conditioned social drives, not from real needs.
Financial Integrity Associates (FIA)
- Helps people create more personally fulfilling and ecologically sustainable lives by applying the program detailed in Your Money Or Your Life to develop strategies for more effective use of their life energy and financial resources.
GreenhouseLiving is conscious living.
- Find out how to value your life and live what you value. Tools provided.
Independent Living and Homesteading Resources
- Site for a more independent lifestyle. With articles and information on homesteading, voluntary simplicity, and small acreage farming.
Janet Luhrs - Voluntary Simplicity Study Circles
- Voluntary Simplicity Study Circles.
- Ebook that sets out specific suggestions for simplifing possessions, home, daily routine, personal goals, and use of resources.
- A personal web page dedicated to the philosophy of voluntary simplicity. Highlights Durango, CO.
Losing The Corporate Self by Tom Borin
- I discovered that living in the "corporate" world has been living in a culture that is not unlike a battlefield. Our enemies were our competitors...
More Time Off - A Resource For Beating The Rat Race
- Teaches Americans how to work less, live simply, and travel more frequently.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor