Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Albany Law Journal of Science and Technology
- Published twice per year by Albany Law School.
Berkeley Technology Law Journal
Boston College Intellectual Property and Technology Forum
- Journal includes extensive on-line content, including current IP headlines and stories.
Boston University Journal of Science & Technology Law
- From Boston University School of Law.
Columbia Science and Technology Law Review
- Columbia Law School's online journal dealing with science and technology and its effect on law and social policy.
Computer Law Review and Technology Journal
- Published quarterly at the Southern Methodist School of Law, in cooperation with the Computer Section of the State Bar of Texas.
Computer and High Technology Law Journal
- From Santa Clara University.
Computer and Information Technology Law
- From John Marshall Law School.
E Law - Murdoch University Electronic Journal of Law
- From Murdoch University School of Law.
Harvard Journal of Law and Technology
- Exploring the legal implications of emerging technologies.
IDEA - The Journal of Law and Technology
- Addressing intellectual property issues, from the Franklin Pierce Law Center.
Journal of Information Law and Technology
- Published by the Universities of Warwick and Strathclyde in the United Kingdom.
Journal of Intellectual Property Law
- From University of Georgia School of Law.
Journal of Internet Law
- Excerpts from Aspen Law Publisher's journal, with subscription information.
- Quarterly journal of the American Bar Association Section of Science and Technology and the Center for the Study of Law, Science and Technology of the Arizona State University College of Law.
- Publisher of legal case reporters, including Computer Law Reporter and Internet Law & Business
Michigan Telecommunications & Technology Law Review
- Using interactive media to promote discourse about the interrelated legal, social, business and public policy issues raised by emerging technologies.
North Carolina Journal of Law and Technology
- Online law journal addressing broad range of issues related to law and technology, including topics in the areas of intellectual property, telecommunications law, Internet law, biotechnology, and scientific evidence.
Pittsburgh Journal of Technology Law and Policy (TLP)
- A peer-reviewed online journal published by law, business and policy graduate students attending nine schools within Carnegie Mellon, Duquesne, and the University of Pittsburgh.
Richmond Journal of Law & Technology
- Addressing the impact of computer-related and other emerging technologies on the law. Published by the T.C. Williams School of Law, University of Richmond.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor