Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Agricultural Law Press
- Publishing newsletters, books and CDs, and presenting seminars on agricultural law.
- Products include legal software, law school casebooks, practice books, journals, and forms.
- Selling copies of a lawyer directory.
British Management Data Foundation
- Books on the consolidated European treaties, including Amsterdam and Maastricht.
- Publisher of casenotes legal briefs for most law school case books.
- Serving the United Kingdom, with a comprehensive range of law books.
- A book advocating reform of the legal system.
- Books of a historical and legal nature, as well as legal newsletters.
- Publishing a guide to Internet research for legal professionals.
Government Institutes Division, ABS Group
- Books, software, training materials, and government regulations on matters including environmental law, health and safety, and telecommunications.
Hirsch's Florida Criminal Trial Procedure
- Covering the legal process from arrest through appeal.
How To Draft And Interpret Insurance Policies
- Comprehensive text for legal and risk management professionals, from Casualty Risk Publishing.
ISH Legal & Business Publications
- Publisher of tax planning and asset protection books, based in the United Kingdom.
- Publishers of directories, practical reference guides, databases and other research tools for legal researchers.
International Guide Book for Traffic Accident Reconstruction
- A technical reference book in both US and metric measurements for traffic accident analysts and reconstructionists.
- Publisher of reference books and periodicals for legal professionals.
Jean Graham Hall Law Books
- Collection includes biographies of legal personalities including Lords Haldane and Sterndale.
- Producing a wide assortment of legal guides for attorneys.
- Publisher of information on commercial law and law firms in Europe, Asia, and the United States.
- Publisher of analytic legal research and information in every major practice area.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor