Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Social Security Disability Claims
- Disability claims for social security disability benefits. Filing claims, resources and information. Online claim review by filing out online form.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Eric Schnaufer, Attorney at Law
- Attorney specializes in disability claims. Office located in Evanston, Illinois. Resources and information for attorneys who handle disability claims.
McChesney and McChesney
- Providing legal services for disability and workers' compensation cases.
National Center for Policy Analysis
- An examination of Social Security privatization, including a calculator for comparing projected returns against a privatized plan.
National Senior Citizens Law Center
- A national non-profit organization that serves as a support center for advocates who represent the interests of low-income elderly and persons with disabilities.
- Social Security disability benefits information and law, from the Chicago law firm, David A. Bryant and Associates.
Social Security Advisory Service
- Resources for attorneys handling Social Security cases, including forum, newsletter, and links.
Social Security Agency
- Information on retirement, disability, survivors and supplemental security income benefits. Includes information on how to apply, and what benefits are available.
- Basic information about Social Security benefits and claims, from Massachusetts attorneys Samuel Berk, Esq. and Lauren Carasik, Esq.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor