Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Pennsylvania Personal Injury and Accident Lawyers
- Experienced personal injury, medical malpractice, nursing home neglect, car accident, truck accident, product liability and premises liability lawyers with offices in Media, Pennsylvania.
Los Angeles Personal Injury Attorney
- The Law Offices of Howard Craig Kornberg in Los Angeles is founded on the principle that winning a Los Angeles Personal Injury Attorney case is everything.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Center for Patient Advocacy
- Resources and information on laws and proposed legislation pertaining to access to quality medical care on a national level.
- Information about the federal Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act, also known as the patient anti-dumping law, including the statute, case reports, regulations, articles, and frequently asked questions, from a Michigan law firm, Garan, Lucow, Miller, P.C.
Health Administration Responsibility Project
- Resource for patients, doctors, and attorneys seeking to establish the liability of Managed Health Care Organizations and Nursing Facilities for the consequences of their decisions.
Medical Malpractice Law and Attorneys, Florida
- Providing legal services and offering online information for medical malpractice issues.
NICA Information Website
- Information about a Florida government program providing legal immunity for health care providers and providing no-fault compensation for certain birth related medical injuries, from a Florida law firm, McMillen, Reinhart & Voght, P.A.
Nurses Protection Group
- Articles and links on medical-legal issues and malpractice avoidance for nurses, from a provider of nursing malpractice insurance.
Online Medical Malpractice Magazine
- Articles, opinions, legal information, and statistics on medical malpractice from the Association for Responsible Medicine, a Florida-based patients' rights group.
Summary of Medical Malpractice Law
- Descriptions of medical malpractice laws throughout the United States, from an Illinois law firm, McCullough, Campbell and Lane.
- A collection of links to medical horror stories and other sites containing malpractice information.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor