Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ATLA News & Trends
- Article, describing a case where a verbally abusive judge was held protected by judicial immunity
Adoptees and Birthparents for Open Records Nationwide
- Working to open adoption records, throughout the United States.
American Consumers Trump Tort
- Report from the ATLA, discussing 1998 tort reform efforts.
American Tort Reform Association.
- Advocating limited recovery through the civil justice system.
AntiShyster News Magazine
- Publisher of a magazine, comprised of articles describing situations where the law clashes with the interests of individuals. Free back-issues are available on-line, in PDF format.
CIEJ Coalition For Immigrants
- Calls for reform of the 1996 Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigration Responsibility Act.
Citizens Against Lawsuit Abuse
- Non-profit organization advocating legal reforms to restrict and reduce tort recovery.
Citizens for Legal Responsibility
- Dedicated to exposing attorney and judicial misconduct.
Death Penalty Information Center
- Providing information about the application of the death penalty in the United States.
- Simple ideas to improve the United States legal system, from Nolo.com.
Did You Know?
- 'Civil Justice Fact Sheets' From the ATLA, relating to areas of litigation commonly targeted by 'tort reform' groups.
Drinking Automobile Drivers
- Advocates raising the legal 'blood alcohol' limit for drinking and driving offenses.
Exposing Legal Corruption
- Dedicated to exposing illegal and immoral practices in United States courts, particularly family courts.
Families Against Mandatory Minimums Foundation
- A national organization of citizens working to reform mandatory minimum sentencing laws for nonviolent offenses.
Forfeiture Endangers American Rights Foundation
- National nonprofit organization dedicated to reform of federal and state asset forfeiture laws, to add additional safeguards to the forfeiture process.
Free The Grapes!
- Napa based coalition of consumers and winemakers seeks to ensure consumer choice in fine wine purchasing through interstate direct shipping.
Fully Informed Jury Association
- Non-profit educational association whose mission is to inform all Americans about their rights, powers and responsibilties when serving as trial jurors.
- Advocating legislative reforms that will promote "portability" by providing beneficiaries with cost effective means of switching corporate trustees.
Help Abolish Legal Tyranny (HALT)
- Dedicated to the principle that all Americans should be able to handle their legal affairs simply, affordably and equitably.
How the Legal System Works Against You
- From the Divorce Helpline.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor