Submit a site
Labor and Employment Law Firms
Compensation and Benefits
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
AOL Anywhere Legal Web Channel - Labor Law
- Comprehensive resource for practical information on labor law including links to outside Federal agencies, legal questions and answers, and attorney directory.
Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967
- ADEA in original form
Americans with Disabilities Act Document Center
- Contains statutory law, regulations, accessibility guidelines, federally reviewed tech sheets, and other assistance documents.
BNA Employment & Labor Law
- Articles on recent legal developments, with additional resources available by subscription.
Cheatsheet of Federal Labor Laws from 'Lectric Law Library
- Summary of federal labor and employment laws.
Employee Rights Advocate
- Information regarding employee rights, work place safety, discrimination, unemployment, disability and labor laws. Links to Osha, EDD, Department of Labor, EEOC and others.
Employment and Labor Law
- Outlines, papers and articles on labor and emloyment law subjects, from the 'Lectric Law Library.
Findlaw Labor Law Sites
- Links to a wide assortment of resources.
- Your legal rights during the job interviewing process, from CourtTV.
Legal Encyclopedia - Employment
- From Nolo Press.
Nolo.com Legal Encyclopedia
- An overview of United States employment law.
- Basic information relating to the negotiation of severance agreements.
Small Business Handbook
- Department of Labor publication, providing an overview of United States labor statutes and regulations as they apply to small businesses.
The Law Offices of Gerald P. Cunningham
- Los Angeles lawyer who practices sexual harassment, wrongful termination, and other labor and employment matters.
Virginia Labor Law
- Providing Virginia employers with online access to labor and employment law resources. From attorney Ray Hogge of the Norfolk law firm of Payne, Gates, Farthing & Radd, P.C.
Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act (WARN) Regulations
- Regulations implementing the WARN Act.
Your Rights on the Job
- Answers to frequently asked questions about employee rights, from CourtTV.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor