Submit a site
Criminal Defense Attorneys
Family Law Attorneys
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Bar Association's Juvenile Justice Center
- Information about juvenile justice issues and advocacy. Includes a special section devoted to the issue of capital punishment, as well as access to publications and juvenile justice-related links.
Association of Juvenile Compact Administrators
- ACJA is the governing body of the Interstate Compact on Juveniles, which provides statutory authority for regulating the transfer of juvenile probation and parole supervision across state boundaries, provides for the return of non-adjudicated runaway youth to their home states, and for the return of non-adjudicated allegedly delinquent youth.
Building Blocks for Youth
- Information on efforts to protect minority youth in the justice system.
Chicago Teen Law
- Information for teens about the law, their rights and responsibilites, and legal careers.
Coalition for Juvenile Justice
- A nonprofit organization made up of governor-appointed advisory groups, providing training and technical assistance related to the Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Act.
How to Manipulate Juvenile Prosecutors
- An explanation of juvenile court law and procedure in Utah. This is an updated version of an article published in the BYU Journal of Public Law.
- Juvenile justice articles, information, statistics and links from About.com.
Juvenile Justice Trainer's Association
- An organization devoted to developing and advancing a specialized system of education and training for juvenile justice professionals.
Kids and the Law
- A guide to the law as it affects young people, designed for parents. Created by the State Bar of California, this site focuses on California law.
Koch Crime Institute
- A privately-funded research and policy organization which studies the criminal justice system and identifies the best ways to reduce and prevent crime, especially juvenile crime.
National Center for Juvenile Justice
- A research center providing information on juvenile and family justice systems, for use in improving such systems. Includes a fifty state comparison of juvenile justice systems.
National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges
- NCJFCJ's site is aimed primarily at judges, but its information and resources on juvenile courts and family courts will interest a broader audience as well.
National Criminal Justice Reference Service's Juvenile Justice Publications
- NCJRS's reference location for many PDF, HTML, and ASCI II publications on juvenile justice.
National Youth Gang Center
- Assists state and local jurisdictions in the collection, analysis, and exchange of information on gang-related demographics, legislation, literature, research, and promising program strategies.
Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention
- OJJDP, part of the U.S. Department of Justice, helps state and local governments implement effective prevention and intervention programs to improve their juvenile justice systems. This site provides information on a broad range of juvenile justice-related matters.
Second Chances: The Success Stories
- A collection of success stories, showing what happened to children given second chances by juvenile courts. Some of these success stories involve now-famous people.
The Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice
- A non-profit organization whose mission is to reduce society's reliance on the use of incarceration.
- A mentoring by mail and skills training programme at the Feltham Young Offenders Institution, UK.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor