Submit a site
International Law Firms
International Law Journals
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Bad Case of Pinochet
- Editorial about the British High Court and House of Lords debate in the case of General Pinochet.
Advanced Legal Studies Institute
- Promoting research in Islamic law and the of Muslim countries, with a special emphasis on the laws of Pakistan.
- Reference centre, providing online access to European Union official journals, treaties, legislation under preparation and in force, and case law, in PDF format.
European Union Law
- Full coverage with Celex database, Official Journal and European Court Reports.
German Business Law
- Directory of German business law statutes in English, comments on German Antitrust, Telecommunications and Energy Law and links to various resources on German Business Law
International Court of Justice
- Site includes World Court decisions.
International Law Discussion List
- Subscribe to discussion list INT-LAW
International Law Help
- Resources include Documents/treaty database, a Links Page, a Reports section and a Forum for discussion of international law issues.
International Law Update
- Monthly report on public and private international legal developments, from Professor John R. Schmertz, Jr., of the Georgetown University Law Center, and Mike Meier, Esq.
International Water Law Project
- Information on international water law and policy, including full text of conventions, treaties, and agreements, a bibliography, news, events, and watercourse data.
Prevent Genocide International
- Global, Internet-based network of activists working to prevent the crime of genocide, providing information on international laws and penalties.
Program in Refugee and Asylum Law
- Searchable database of recent appellate court decisions from leading asylum countries interpreting international legal definition of 'refugee'. From the University of Michigan Law School.
Research Guide to International Law on the Internet
- By Massimo Magagni (Professor of International Law at the Political Science Faculty of the Bologna University).
Rev. Jude Ibegbu
- Articles on international law, human rights and ethics.
- A summary of the main principles of international space law and commercial space activities, from the Australian law firm, Ward & Partners.
Survivors' Rights International
- Seeking to raise awareness of contemporary acts of genocide, crimes against humanity and war crimes, and to link victims to legal and treatment resources.
- Links to offshore trade and international business, in Ukrainian and English.
Women, Law & Development International
- Promoting women's full and equal participation in nations around the world by advancing universal respect for human rights, expanding rights education and legal literacy among women, and challenging discriminatory socio-economic barriers.
World Bank Institute - Governance and Anti-Corruption Resource Center
- Providing empirical research and diagnostic tools on topics including transparency, the unofficial economy, and judiciary reform, to promote good governance and curb corruption in client countries.
- A free international resource containing guides to asylum law in many countries, human rights reports, and supporting documents. From Berten Law Office.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor