Submit a site
Indigenous Peoples Law Journals
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Aboriginal Justice Advisory Council
- Provides comprehensive coverage of Australian and international indigenous justice issues.
Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act Resource Center
- Reference materials, relating to the Act.
Council Lodge Institute, Inc.
- Offering courses to train participants to, in turn, educate people within their own tribal organizations. Specializing in criminal justice training, including domestic violence, gang prevention, child abuse, and parental rights.
- Links to legislation, court opinions, and attorneys practicing Indian or Native People's law.
Indian Law Clinic
- Clinical legal education program at the University of Colorado Law School, handling cases and projects involving questions of federal Indian law and tribal law.
Indian Law Materials
- An overview of adoption law with links to key primary and secondary sources.
Indian Law Resource Center
- An organization founded and directed by Native Americans, dedicated to protecting the right of indigenous peoples to live with dignity and respect according to the ways of their ancestors.
National Indian Justice Center
- Providing legal education, research, and technical assistance to improve tribal court systems and the administration of justice in American Indian country
Native American & Aboriginal Law
- Legal links, from the New England School of Law.
Native American Constitution and Law Digitization Project
- Cooperative effort among the University of Oklahoma Law Center, the National Indian Law Library, and Native American tribes providing access to the Constitutions, Tribal Codes, and other legal documents.
Native American Law Project
- Legal links, from Washburn University School of Law.
Native American Legal Resources
- From the University of Oklahoma Law Center.
Native American Rights Fund
- Providing legla representation to Native American tribes and villages, organizations and individuals to help untangle the maze of laws impacting their lives.
- Information, case law and resources for and about Indians and Native American legal issues.
NativeLaw News Digest
- Daily law news update from mainstream and American Indian media.
- Indigenous peoples' law and legal issues, with news summaries, cases, speeches, web links, and more.
New York Indian Law
- From the Charles B. Sears Law Library, University of Buffalo.
Racism and Race in American Law
- Considering the intersection between racism and race with American Law, and the role of the law in promoting or alleviating racism
The Avalon Project at the Yale Law School
- A searchable site containing documents in Law, History and Diplomacy.
The Tribal Court Clearinghouse
- Providing information to people working in Native American tribal courts. Sponsored by the Tribal Law and Policy Institute.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor