Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Bazelon Center for Mental Health Law
- Legal and policy resources on the civil rights of people with mental disabilities, including health care, education, housing, federal benefits, insurance and employment.
Department of Mental Health and Policy
- Involved in research, policy analysis, training, and practice, relating to mental health. Part of the Louis de la Parte Florida Mental Health Institute.
Institute of Law, Psychiatry, and Public Policy
- A teaching and research center, at the University of Virginia.
Law about...Mental Health
- An overview of mental health law, from Cornell Law School's Legal Information Institute.
MacArthur Research Network on Mental Health and the Law
- Striving to build the empirical foundation for the next generation of mental health laws, to assure the rights and the safety of individuals and of society.
- A resource for mental health law and mental patients rights, from Mental Health Matters.
Psychiatry & Law Update
- Information on psychiatry and the law, from forensic psychiatric consultant William H. Reid, M.D., M.P.H.
- Information about the history of and defenses to suicide malpractice litigation against mental health care providers.
The Institute of Mental Health Law
- Specialises in all aspects of the Mental Health Act 1983 and allied legislation.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor