Submit a site
Alleged Wrongful Conviction
Drunk Driving Defense Lawyers
Commutation and Pardons
Criminal Defense Lawyers
Criminal Law Journals
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Guide to Police Law
- Guide to criminal law in England and Wales.
AOL Anywhere Legal Web Channel - Criminal Law
- Reference tools for learning about various aspects of criminal law, legal questions and answers, links to Federal law enforcement sites, and 'Find a Lawyer' search engine.
Bureau of Justice Statistics
- Statistics regarding crimes and victims, drugs, criminal offenders, the justice system, enforcement, and prosecution.
Capital Defender's Toolbox
- Information relating to death penalty defense, including habeas corpus, trials and appeals, case law, AEDPA, PLRA, a general examination of the death penalty, activist information, news and resources.
Capital Defense Network
- A resource dedicated to assisting counsel representing clients in federal capital cases.
Center for Court Innovation
- Information about problem-solving courts, such as drug courts, community courts and mental health courts, which seek to improve case outcomes for communities and litigants.
Crime and Criminal Defense
- Links to articles and resources, from About.com.
- Guilde to criminal law written by felons.
Justice Information Center
- Information on the U.S. criminal justice system, covering subjects including juvenile crime, law enforcement, corrections, and crime prevention, from the National Criminal Justice Reference Service.
National Center for Victims of Crime
- Victims' resource and advocacy site, relating to all types of crime.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor