Computer and Technology Law
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Findings of Fact -- The Microsoft Monopoly
- The landmark ruling by Judge Thomas Penfield Jackson
- Original court cases, documents and articles that relate to information law, and the legal aspects of the Internet.
Internet Library of Law and Court Decisions
- Summaries of court decisions shaping the law of the web, from the law firm of Phillips, Nizer, Benjamin, Krim, and Ballon, LLP.
Reno v. ACLU -- Transcript of Supreme Court Oral Argument
- Communications Decency Act issue. Transcrips from the case.
Reno v. Aclu
- Communications Decency Act of 1996 argument. Details from the transcripts of the case. Last updated June 30, 1998.
State of Oregon vs Randal Schwartz
- Computer security case involving Intel, and the criminal prosecution of Randall Schwartz, author of 2 well respected books on the Perl language.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor