Computer and Technology Law
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Asian E-Commerce Law and Policies
- Policy papers on the E-Commerce environment in Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, and China.
Australian Electronic Commerce Policies
- Introduction page to government strategies and assistance schemes.
BusinessPowerLaw.com - Internet
- E-commerce resources covering legal issues such as linking, domain names, privacy, disclaimers, encryption, spamming, employee email, metatags, framing, cybersquatting, and cookies.
Canadian Electronic Commerce Law
- Consultation papers, reports and news releases provided by the Department of Justice in the area of electronic commerce.
- Database of internet gambling news, events, law firms, statutes and regulations.
- A report published by The Institute for Information Law, Amsterdam, discussing the formation and validity of online contracts.
Digital Signature Law Survey
- Survey of digital signature legislation initiatives undertaken by different countries, U.S. states, and international organizations.
Digital Signature Laws
- Information on US and international digital signature laws.
E-Commerce A to Z
- A Merchant's Hyperlinked Dictionary(c) By Michael McNulty and Charles Van Cott. Articles include copyrights, cybercrime, contracts and license agreements; libel, slander, and defamation. Uses frames.
E-Commerce Law Source.Com
- Global Monitor and Resource providing worldwide news, comprehensive information, and current developments in e-commerce law, taxation and Rights Management. Includes E-Commerce Lawyers Network and E-Commerce Industry Registry.
- Resource Centre on Taxation of electronic commerce Prof. Claudia Gramaccia
E-Commerce and the European Union
- A European world wide web resource for information about e-commerce, e-business and Internet in Europe; with data on policy, law and legal issues, international cooperation, research and technological development projects, telecommunications, etc
Ecommerce Law Links
- Links to references on a variety of subjects relating to e-commerce.
Electronic Commerce & Law Report
- Weekly coverage of online and electronic commerce law developments.
Electronic Commerce Legal Issues Platform
- ECLIP offers help and information on changes and news concerning electronic commerce and law.
Electronic Commerce: Building the Legal Framework
- Recommendations to the Government of Australia on the nature and scope of potential legislation to support and encourage electronic commerce.
- An archive of articles on international electronic contracting.
Enforceability of Electronic Contracts
- Reference materials on enforceable electronic contracting in Canada.
FaithRay.com E-Commerce and Law
- E-Commerce, legal, and financial management resources for Internet business owners.
GNU Public License
- Sample license agreement to distribute software.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor