Submit a site
Bankruptcy Law Journals
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Bankruptcy Attorneys, Chapter 7 & 13 Lawyers, Straight Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy attorneys and lawyers representing clients nationwide. StraightBankruptcy is your source for expert advice, relevant content, and free bankruptcy evaluations.
New Bankruptcy Laws
- Complete guide to new bankruptcy laws and rules for qualification for discharge of debts under the Federal Bankruptcy Code. Legal summary of the Abuse Prevention Act.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Bankruptcy Institute
- Daily bankruptcy news, statistics, legislative updates, information on how to find bankruptcy professionals, help filing for bankruptcy, and more.
Bankruptcy Reform Links
- Links to information and websites on the subject of bankruptcy reform, from About.com.
Bankruptcy in Brief
- An overview of consumer and business bankruptcy law, from The Moran Law Group.
- Basic overview of personal bankruptcy.
- An online bankruptcy reference source, containing information on publicly traded companies with total assets of at least $10 million.
Davis Polk & Wardwell - Bankruptcy Reform
- A side-by-side comparison of existing and proposed legislation.
InterNet Bankruptcy Library
- Bankruptcy links and resources. Some site content is out of date.
Nolo: Debt and Bankruptcy
- Articles and information on bankruptcy and its alternatives.
The Bankruptcy Lawfinder
- Bankruptcy related information and links, from the Boston Law Firm of Swiggart and Agin, LLC.
- Information for businesses about chapter eleven bankruptcy.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor