Consultants and Services
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Consultant services and expert testimony for civil cases in the areas of serology, DNA, bloodstain pattern analysis, and crime scene reconstruction. Located in Florida.
Alexander Jason, SCSA
- Reconstruction and analysis of shooting incidents. Based in California.
- Bloodstain splatter analysis and crime scene reconstruction. Based in New Jersey.
Behavioral Criminology International
- Expert in criminal profiling and crime analysis. Located in Virginia.
C.E.S. Consulting Inc.
- Case review and expert testimony cases involving alcohol and drug impaired driving offenses. Based in Palm City, Florida.
Crime Analytica, Inc.
- Not-for-profit organization assisting law enforcement agencies and victims of sexual and violent crimes with crime analysis and reconstruction, investigation, behavioral profiling, and related forensic services. Houston, Texas.
Criminal Investigative Psychology
- Consultant to lawyers, police, and others for rape and serial murder cases. Based in North Carolina.
- Toxicology services, including breath and blood alcohol concentration, drug identification, chemical analysis, and consulting on toxins and drugs. Toronto, Ontario.
Forensic Consulting & Investigations
- Forensic consulting and investigative team, based in Oregon.
Forensic Enterprises, Inc.
- General incident review and interpretation, by a certified crime scene analyst. Based in Illinois.
Forensic Examination Service
- Over thirty years experience in civil and criminal Investigations. Located in Michigan.
Forensic Science Associates
- Providing consultation and services in the areas of criminalistics and forensic serology to an international clientele. Based in California.
Forensic Science Associates of Texas
- Consultations, expert testimony and training classes.
Forensic Science Service
- Official website of the Forensic Science Service (an Agency of the Home Office), the major provider of forensic science services to Police Forces in England and Wales.
H.R. Cox, M.S.
- Corrections consultant for parole, inmate transfers, initial prison placement, and grievances.
Independent Drug Monitoring Unit (IDMU Ltd)
- Providing information regarding cultivation and use of illicit drugs. Located in Great Britain.
Investigative Process Management
- Offering consulting services, including behavioral analysis, assessing the dangerousness of offenders, psychological profiles and geographical profiles. Based in Anchorage, Alaska.
J. Slemko Forensic Consulting
- General crime scene and bloodstain pattern analysis. Based in Alberta, Canada.
JGB Detective Agency
- Offering investigation services for matters including criminal, personal injury, and matrimonial cases, and expert testimony on chemical and psychophysical testing.
- Consulting in crime scene reconstruction using scientific principles and methods. Based in New York.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor