Consultants and Services
Submit a site
Expert Witness Directories
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Applied Forensic Technologies Intl., Inc.
- Offering forensic analysis of audio and video recordings, and expert testimony throughout the United States and overseas. ABRE certified. Based in Wisconsin.
- Forensic examination and analysis of tape recordings and text evidence, including speaker identification, tape authentication and enhancement. Offering services in the United Kingdom and internationally.
Charles M. Salter Associates, Inc.
- San Francisco firm consulting in acoustics, audio/visual, and vibration for new and remedial building construction projects.
Forensic Audio Analysis
- Forensic audio analysis service, based in Kansas.
Forensic Audio Lab
- Offering tape analysis and authentication, voice identification or elimination, certified transcription, enhancement, and audio surveillance evaluations.
Forensic Communication Associates
- Specializing in acoustics and recorded evidence, including speaker identification, and tape authentication, enhancement and transcription. Based in Gainesville, Florida.
- Florida consultant, offering computer analysis, ambient noise reduction, and voice identification, for litigation in state and federal courts.
Laboratory of forensic phonoscopy (Kiev, Ukraine)
- Laboratory of forensic phonoscopy and laser research of Kiev institute of forensic examinations. (identification by voice, investigation of tampered tapes and other...)
Owl Investigations, Inc
- Audio-video processing laboratory, based in New York, with digital capacities signal processing and voice identification.
Poza Consulting Services
- Expert services for audiotape authentication, voice identification and elimination, acoustic identification and transcription of noisy recordings.
Spencer Research Limited
- Consultant forensic scientists and expert witnesses, based in the United Kingdom.
TREC Forensic Video Image Analysis
- Enlargement, clarification and enhancement of poor quality video images, and related expert testimony.
W.S. Ataras Engineering, Inc.
- Audio forensic services consisting of recording enhancement, transcription and authentication. Based in Maryland.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor