War, Weapons and Defense
Submit a site
Sarin Nerve Gas
Gulf War Illness
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Applied Science and Analysis (ASA) nuclear, biological and chemical defense
- Nuclear, biological and chemical weapon defense and protection issues and bioterrorism. Non-proliferation, chemical weapons convention, toxin weapon, chemical and biological warfare.
Background on Chemical Warfare
- Reference materials on chemical weapons, chemistry and toxicity of these armmaments, countermeasures, arms control issues, and social impact of these weapons. Includes links to related sites.
Biological Warfare and the Implications of Biotechnology
- History, current worldwide status of Biological Weapons , and advantages and Disadvantages of Biological Warfare.
Biological Weapons FAQ
- Frequently Asked Questions about Biological Weapons and Defense.
Biological Weapons and Biological Warfare
- Information about toxin, enterotoxin, neurotoxins, ricin, tularemia, bacteria, virus,anthrax, ebola, venezuelan equine encephalitis and cholera.
CNS - Chemical and Biological Weapons Resource Page
- Monterey Institute of International Studies Chemical and Biological Weapons Resource Pages.
CNS Links: Chemical and Biological Related Sites
- From Center for Nonproliferation Studies (CNS)
- Chemical warfare and countermeasures.
Cal Poly Chemical and Biological Warfare Page
- Information concerning the production, implementation, and effects of chemical/biological weapons.
Center for Defense Information's Chemical and Biological Weapons Proliferation
- CDI's new Chemical and Biological Weapons web site includes information on the Chemical Weapons Convention (CWC) and the Bacteriological and Toxin Weapons Convention (BWC) as well as brief profiles of each country which possesses or is pursuing a chem-bio weapons capability. The site also has links to other CBW resources and recent media articles on CBW proliferation.
Center for Security Policy Publications
- Subject: Chemical/Biological Weapons
Chemical Warfare Agents
- An overview of chemicals defined as chemical weapons.
Chemical and Biological Agents
- Latest information from Outbreak and ProMed.
Chemical and Biological Defense Information Analysis Center
- The CBIAC is a Department of Defense Information Analysis Center. It is the DoD focal point for chemical and biological defense technologies. It collects, creates, analyzes, and disseminates chemical and biological defense scientific and technical information.
Dugway Proving Ground Survivors
- site committed to the military personnel who participated in the US Army's atmospheric testing of CBR warfare agents. Striving to aid veterans exposed to dangerous substances without their full knowledge of the consequences or informed consent.
Edgewood Chemical Biological Center
- The US Army's principal research and development center for chemical and biological defense technology, engineering, and service.
Jim Placke's NBC Links
- Nuclear, biological, and chemical warfare links.
Joint Bradford - SIPRI Chemical and Biological Warfare Project
- This web site to aims to provide a better means of spreading information on the process of strengthening the Biological and Toxin Weapons Convention (BTWC) worldwide, and forms part of the Project on Strengthening the Biological and Toxin Weapons Convention and Preventing Biological Warfare at the Department of Peace Studies, University of Bradford, UK.
- A Frontline/PBS collaborative that details how viruses and bacteria have been developed/used as bioweapons and the history of bioweapons.
Tao of CBW
- An information resource on Chemical-Biological Warfare. Purpose is to educate interested persons of the public on what CBW is, and how it may be used in armed conflict.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor