Submit a site
Employment Conflict Management
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Consultancy and training provider in the area of workplace violence.
Agency Planner Guide-Workplace Violence
- This handbook, developed by the Office of Personnel Management and the Interagency Working Group on Violence in the Workplace, is the result of a cooperative effort of many Federal agencies sharing their expertise in preventing and dealing with workplace violence.
All Safety Training
- All Safety Training prepares companies to understand and manage Workplace Violence. Offering services that can save money, lost productivity, time, lawsuits, and negative publicity.
Benchmark: The Effects of Workplace Violence
- Author: Fenn, Donna [Inc. Magazine, Issue: June, 1996, page 116] The results of a survey of 500 managers about the effects of threats and incidents of workplace violence.
Building a Workplace Violence Plan
- By John Brenner and Betsy Summerfield, VCCA Journal.
- The UK National Workplace Bullying Advice Line, insight into workplace bullying, discrimination, prejudice, abuse, conflict, and other violence.
Combating Workplace Violence
- From the Illinois State Police Safety Messages and Programs website. It includes an online resource manual of identification characterstics, planning and prevention measures, and resources available in Illinois.
Crisis Prevention Institute Home Page
- CPI offers training in the safe management of disruptive and assaultive behavior, as well as other topics.
Crisis Solutions, Inc.
- Consulting and preparing employee assistance programs. Consultants are therapists and business specialists in trauma, violence, sexual harassment in the workplace.
Death In The Office: Workplace Homicides
- This article focuses on workplace homicides committed by known assailants. It highlights common offender characteristics to help law enforcement apprehend suspects. Finally, it identifies the causes of such crimes, which may prevent them from occurring in the first place.
- Resources for organizations and individuals to develop solutions to human resource challenges and create systems for change.
Does Your Boss Make You Sick?
- Discusses how job stress can cause mental and physical sickness and explores what workers can do about stress. Also includes section about Utah workers' compensation.
Domestic Violence Project of Santa Clara County
- Over 1100 categorized links, 4000 books, 110 journals, and other information about Domestic and Workplace Violence.
Guidelines for Workplace Violence Prevention Programs
- Guidelines for workplace violence prevention for healthcare workers in institutional and community settings.
- The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) article using statistics on workplace homicides to identify high-risk workplaces and occupations. (NIOSH) Publication No. 93-109)
- Horizontal violence (bullying) in the workplace. Articles specifically tailored to the Nursing industry.
Media Guide:Workplace Violence
- Articles, preprogrammed search tools, and resources on Workplace Violence and prevention.
Online Seminar - Court TV
- A seminar now underway on Counsel Connect
Personal Safety in the Workplace (Article)
- Article on how to keep yourself and your possessions safe while at work.
Prevent Workplace Violence During Terminations
- 25 Ways to Prevent Workplace Violence During Terminations - by William S. Frank.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor