Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
143rd Street Neighbors Organization
- Plainfield, Illinois group trying to stop the building of a proposed road and bridge over a river and through open spaces and wild life areas.
- What's an "earthsmartcar"? Find out at the Natural Resources Defense Council's site, and sign their online petition urging Detroit to produce environmentally-friendly hybrid cars.
Fossil Fuels Policy Action Institute/Alliance for a Paving Moratorium
- The Auto-Free Times magazine is published by FFPA, a nonprofit institute particularly interested in halting roadbuilding and promoting sustainable, non-petroleum trade and agriculture. Our background is the oil industry, giving us a perspective on today's factors in overpopulation.
International Bicycle Fund
- A non-governmental, nonprofit organization, promoting sustainable transport worldwide and international understanding. Major areas of activity are non-motorized, urban planning, sustainable environment, economic development, safety education, responsible tourism and cross-cultural, educational travel. Geographic focus: Africa, Asia, Cuba and South America.
- U.S. Nonprofit working to turn old railroad rights of way into low impact transportation networks. The travel they encourage includes walking, hiking and bicycling.
SCRAPPIT/STARR - Stop the Avon Rign Road Stage II
- Bristol and Baths favorite cycle way and footpath is under threat from the construction of the Avon Ring Road (Stage II).
Speed Campaigns Information
- Information on the UK Slower Speeds Initiative and related transport and road safety campaigns. Lowering speed limits on Britain's roads would save childrens lives.
Sustainable Transport Action Network for Asia and the Pacific (The SUSTRAN NETWORK) [HOME]
- Promotes people centered, equitable and sustainable transport with a focus on Asia and the Pacific.
The Transportation for Livable Communities
- TLC_Net, for exchanging ideas and information about community transportation issues. Interactive.
Wildlife Need Habitat Off-Limits to Humans!
- Writings on wildlife, transportation, and the effects of transportation on wildlife, by Michael J. Vandeman, Ph.D.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor