Submit a site
Bicycle Commuting and Advocacy
Roads, Cars and Trucks
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Bad Subjects: Traffic
- Political commentary on modern transportation issues.
Center for Neighborhood Technology
- Making cities work.
Chartered Institute of Environmental Health
- A think tank in the United Kingdom that, among other things, works to add to the dialogue regarding transport and works toward alternative transportation solutions.
- Non-profit Middle Tennessee organization - offers transit, bicycle, telecommuting, vanpooling and intelligent transportation system programs for businesses and communities.
Fossil Fuels Policy Action Institute/Alliance for a Paving Moratorium
- The Auto-Free Times magazine is published by FFPA, a nonprofit institute particularly interested in halting roadbuilding and promoting sustainable, non-petroleum trade and agriculture. Our background is the oil industry, giving us a perspective on today's factors in overpopulation.
NAS/NRC Reports: Transportation
- Online access to topical reports by the National Academy of Sciences and National Research Council.
Parents Against Production of ATV's
- A group designed to inform consumers about the dangers of ATV's.
RFF Library: Urban Transportation
- Resources for the Future policy papers related to urban transportation policy
- Transportation Research Information Services Online, a database produced and maintained by the USDOT Bureau of Transportation and the Transportation Research Board at the National Academy of Sciences.
- Collection of information and resources about making communities more livable and helping the environment through innovative transportation projects and initiatives.
Transportation Research Board
- Promoting innovation and progress in transportation through research. The Board fulfills this mission through the work of some 200 standing technical committees and task forces that address all modes and aspects of transportation.
Urban Design Principles
- Principles for designing cities with a high quality of life and transportational choice. Essays with links to organizations, ordinances and more.
Urban Mobility Study
- An annual statistical report on the extent and performance of the roadway systems in 68 U.S. cities, with data from several decades.
Urban Transport and Environment
- Addresses the problem of rising urbanization and motorization in India. It also talks about the emission control strategies and euro norms.
Wendell Cox Consultancy and The Public Purpose
- Works to facilitate the ideal of government as the servant of the people by identifying and implementing strategies to achieve public purposes at a cost that is no higher than necessary. Emphasis is on transportation issues.
- Sustainable Transportation, Electric bikes, trikes, scooters and recumbents, zero emission vehicles, bicycle commuting and advocacy, alternatives to an automobile based lifestyle.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor