2001 World Trade Center and Pentagon Attack
News and Media
Submit a site
Arabic Media Internet Network
Palestine Media Center
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Ain-Al-Yaqeen: King Fahd's Cable of Condolences
- King Fahd's cable to President Bush, Crown Prince Abdullah Ibn Abdul Aziz's telephone call to President Bush and statements from the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) and Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC). Saudi Arabia.
Al Thawra: Towards Global Cooperation to uproot Terrorism
- By Editor in Chief: Kasem Yaghi. "This matter, fifteen years ago, the eternal president Hafez al Assad warned of briefing it saying: 'lets agree on the limits of terrorism and the limits of resistance and liberation. Lets discuss this matter in an international responsible institution. Let each of us practice his role according to the standards the humanity admit by this special institution.'" Syria.
Arabia.com: Two families mourn for different reasons
- "One family is grieving for its nephew who perished on one of the hijacked planes and the other is mourning its son, believed to be one of the suicide hijackers." Lebanon.
Arabic News: Actual terrorism is practiced against the Arabs
- "The Saudi foreign minister prince Saud al-Faisal has stated that fighting terrorism is an international responsibility that should be carried out by the international community ."
Cyprus Mail: Bases in appeal for information about terrorism
- Jennie Matthew. "The British Bases are launching a Middle East-wide appeal for help in the fight against international terrorism, following Tuesday's devastating attacks on the US." Cyprus.
Gulf Daily News: Terror 'Violates Our Religion'
- "Bahrain is fully behind the international community in its efforts to eliminate all forms of terrorism around the world, said Prime Minister Shaikh Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa yesterday." Bahrain.
Gulf News: Anti-terrorist fight must include Mideast peace deal, says President Zayed
- "The UAE clearly and unequivocally condemns the criminal acts that took place last week in New York and Washington, resulting in the deaths and injuries of thousands." United Arab Emirates.
Gulf Times: Pakistan walks a difficult line
- Viewpoint. "Many countries around the globe are feeling repercussions from the attack on America but Pakistan is probably in the most awkward position of all." Qatar.
Ha'aretz - Days of awe, days of war
- Amir Oren. "According to Israeli military assessments, the second strike wave - after attacks on Osama bin Laden's organization in Afghanistan - will likely include actions against Saddam Hussein's regime. If this happens, Iraq is likely to fire ground-to-ground missiles at Israel." Israel.
Ha'aretz: Powell: Iran, Syria could be part of anti-terror coalition
- "Secretary of State Colin Powell on Sunday expressed cautious optimism that condemnations by Iran and Syria of attacks in New York and Washington could open the door to cooperation with two unlikely allies." Israel.
Kurdistan Newsline: PUK-KDP Indignation at Terrorist Attacks on America
- "A joint statement by the political bureaus of the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan strongly condemned all forms of terrorism."
Palestine Report: Palestinians Shudder After US Disaster
- "Palestinians fear that they will be an additional casualty in the aftermath of the hijacking of four commercial airplanes and their wielding as weapons against New York's World Trade Center and Washington DC's Pentagon."
Palestine Report: Palestinians shudder after US disaster
- Joharah Baker. "'We totally condemn this,' said Palestinian President Yasser Arafat in a statement only hours after the series of attacks. He called the onslaught a 'crime,' and said he was powerless to express the extent of his sorrow."
Saudia Online: Arab League Council condemns terrorist operations in the United States
- From SPA in Cairo. "The Council noted that terrorism is an international phenomena against all peoples including Arabs. It emphasized the responsibility of world community in confronting the phenomenon of terrorism in all its forms." Saudia Arabia.
Saudia Online: Islam is innocent of criminal acts
- From SPA in Washington. "Prince Bandar bin Sultan bin Abdul Aziz, the Kingdom's Ambassador to the United States, stressed here on Thursday that the Government and people of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia utterly reject anyone with terrorist connections. Prince Bandar pointed out that bin Laden's Saudi nationality had been withdrawn ten years ago because of his irresponsible acts." Saudia Arabia.
Tehran Times: American Public Opinion Divided Over War
- Tehran Times International Desk. Iran.
Tehran Times: Change of Tone in Washington
- Abbas Salimi Namin. "Remarks such as 'We have a full-scale war ahead, and we will achieve victory with the help of our allies' have now turned into statements like 'We will bring those behind the attacks to justice.'" Iran.
The Daily Star: Sfeir adds voice to condemnation of attacks
- Abdo Matta. "'Those who planned, encouraged and approved the attack are many,' Cardinal Nasrallah Butros Sfeir said during a Mass dedicated to victims of the attacks told the ceremony. 'They deserve punishment so that they would be an example, one which deters others from carrying out similar acts against innocent humanity.'" Lebanon.
The Jerusalem Post: Knesset backs US decision to wage war on terror
- Nina Gilbert. "The Knesset held a special session yesterday to show solidarity with the American people and respect for the victims of last week's terror attacks that claimed thousands of lives." Israel.
The Star: America stunned by sophisticated surprise attacks: World holds breath waiting for US response
- By a Star Staff Writer and Combined News Agencies. "Stunned by the devastating attacks carried out by four hijacked suicide planes in New York and Washington, Americans found themselves prepared to declare war with a yet to be named enemy Tuesday." Jordan.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor