Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Center for Society and Cyber Studies
- Links to cybercrime news articles and other related sites.
Countering Cyber-Terrorism - a technical workshop at USC
- Position Papers on Countering Cyber-Terrorism presented at USC Information Sciences Institute in June 1999
Critical Infrastructure Assurance Office - CIAO
- CIAO is a part of the U.S. Department of Commerce. Links to incident reporting and alerts, as well as congressional testimony on the subject.
Cyber terrorism links.
- Cyber terrorism or "goodbye dear data" links and articles from a technical academic.
Cyber-Terrorism according to cybercrimes.net
- An introduction to cyber terrorism: "The crime of "cracking" can escalate into terrorism when an individual "cracks" into a government or military maintained website."
- Discusses cyber-terrorism, its impact on computing community and the rest of society, countermeasures, and ethical issues. Includes links to case studies, statistics, and websites on this topic.
Cyber-terrorists wield weapons of mass DISRUPTION
- Feb 18, 2000 BBC coverage of US terrorism experts, who claim that terrorists are not just exploring weapons of mass destruction but also weapons of mass disruption. Media coverage of denial of service attacks.
CyberDefenders: protect your site from cyber terrorism
- Information on protecting personal information and computers from cyber terrorists. Includes biographies, news, books, policy and advice from leaders in the information security field.
- Cybercrimes committed against: persons, property, government. Details on what to do and how to report it. University of Dayton School of Law.
Defending The Nation Against Cyber Attack
- November 1998 --Director, National Security Agency
Infosec Outlook, Monthly publication of CERT and ITAA
- Jointly produced by the Information Technology Association of America (ITAA) and Carnegie-Mellon CERT (formerly Computer Emergency Response Team), Infosec Outlook is a prime source for information on technical, business and risk management, and policy issues related to global information security.
National Infrastructure Protection Center (NIPC)
- The National Infrastructure Protection Center (NIPC) serves as a national critical infrastructure threat assessment, warning, vulnerability, and law enforcement investigation and response entity.
New security Threats Rest In Cyber Terrorism
- From The Sacramento Bee.
Report for Cyber Crime and Terrorism in the 21 st Century
- A white paper on the need for coordinated technical response toward information crime and terrorism.
Subcommittee on Terrorism and Technology
- Senate Judiciary Committee
Terror Can Be Just A Computer Away
- 1998 article by Chris Ames, USAF 18th Wing public affairs.
Terrorism Research Center
- Research on terrorism and information warfare. Includes essays, profiles, documents, references, links to related resources, chatroom and news on businesses specializing in this area of security.
The Center for the Study of Technology and Society - National Security
- Inexpensive and powerfully destructive weapons are available to more potential enemies than ever before. The Center is a nonprofit research and educational group based in Washington, D.C.
Transnational Threats Resource Center - Cybercrime, Cyberterrorism, Cyberwarfare
- The Washington DC based Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) Global Organized Crime Project has compiled news articles, speeches, congressional testimony, and other resources that are related to transnational threats. This section is on Cybercrime, Cyberterrorism, Cyberwarfare.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor