Submit a site
Scottish National Party
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Cross of St. George
- A small corner of the web that shall be forever England. Supports independence for all the home countries.
- Headquarters of the nationalist, republican campaign committed to winning total self-government for Wales. Publishes online newsletter FreeWalesPress.
Mebyon Kernow - the Party for Cornwall
- Cornish, Green, Left-of-center and decentralist.
Mec Vannin - The Manx Nationalist Party
- A political party advocating the full republican independence of Mannin (the Isle of Man).
- Contains articles from a variety of sources, which represent a spectrum of ideas on Scottish independence.
Scots For Independence
- For a truly free Scotland, proud and independent again after 300 years.
Scottish Independence Web Server
- Scottish first, Europeans second, and "British" only because their passports say so.
Scottish Independence-Matthew Lepke
- Personal webpage dedicated to the Scottish independence movement.
Siol nan Gaidheal
- Cultural and fraternal organization supporting Scottish independence.
The Development of Scottish Nationalism
- A discussion of factors which have, until the late 20th century, kept the "pseudo-nationalism" of Scotland from developing into the conventional nationalism historically experienced in other European nations.
The Scots Independence Tour (c)
- Find out why Scotland needs independence. Be inspired by the Declaration of Arbroath and other campaigns for freedom.
The Scottish Distributist
- Scottish Distributists believe that nothing short of independence for Scotland will do. But it must be a free Scotland -- free of both Westminster and Brussels.
The Treaty (or Act) of Union 1707
- The document used to repress the Scottish state and form a "united kingdom" between Scotland and England.
- Articles advocating independence from both Great Britain and Eire.
Welsh Distributist Movement
- Radical Right-wing alternative to Plaid Cymru.
Why the English should Welcome Scottish Independence
- An article explaining the justice and advantages of Scottish independence, even for the English.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor